|Version||Phantasy Star Universe|
Sendillans are SEED-Forms with ruminant characteristics. The Sendillan is likely to be one of the first enemies encountered in the game alongside Pannons and Delsabans. Unlike these last two monsters, Sendillans do not advance into a stronger monster when they reach or exceed LV50, though a similar SEED-Form, Orcdillan, could adequately fill this role.
- Moves slowly and will try to strafe to the sides and backs of players, but normally dashes towards its target if it is approached or if enough time passes.
- Will try to 'bite' players.
- Will attempt to pounce on anyone in range, knocking down whoever it hits.
- Kicks at anyone behind it. This can also cause knock down.
- Charges at players and sends them flying if it connects. It scarcely uses this move, however.
|HP||100%||ATP||110%||ATA||110%||Half damage from all attacks|
|Status Effect Susceptibility|
Drops and Locations