Welcome to the Phantasy Star Universe: Clementine Wiki!
The Clementine Wiki is dedicated to Phantasy Star Universe, an online RPG by SEGA, and its private server Clementine. Created by the Clementine staff and various helpers, this wiki will provide information regarding Phantasy Star Universe: Clementine.
The Resurrection of a Forgotten Star
On September 27, 2012, a piece of all GUARDIANS' hearts was finally ripped away as SEGA officially closed all service for Phantasy Star Universe. PSU was loved by many, and hated by many. SEGA seems in large part to want to forget PSU ever happened, but we will never forget it. Many who sought after ways of reviving their beloved game ultimately failed in the end. Marmalade, the lead developer of Clementine, has put in years of hard work and dedication to the Clementine project to enable thousands to relive the fond memories of playing PSU online once again. No amount of thanks can show our appreciation towards him.
This resurrection could not have happened without the support of our community. Thank you to all who have supported us, whether it be from simple testing, or donating to our Patreon; your support is what has allowed Clementine to come to fulfillment. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you! We hope to see you around the Gurhal System.
With all that sappy talk out of the way, please enjoy our Wiki and all its information it has to offer!
If you're new to Phantasy Star Universe, have a look at our getting started guide! Tips are also available for exploring the wiki.
Below, you can find links to major navigation points throughout the Wiki, as well as on the sidebar to the left under Game Info.
- If you want to learn more about the planets of Phantasy Star Universe and their lore, visit Gurhal System.
- To learn more about gameplay, visit Weapons, Photon Arts, Line Shields, Units, and Types. These pages provide general information for gameplay.
- To learn more about rooms and their associated elements, please visit My Room.
- To learn more about upgrading weapons, visit Grinding on the sidebar.
- To learn more about fashion, visit Clothes and Parts.
- To learn more about various missions and enemies in the game, please visit Missions, Enemies, and Bosses.
- Finally, to learn more about Synthesis (crafting), please visit Item Synthesis.