Jump to navigation Jump to search
One of the four playable races in Phantasy Star Universe, Humans are the original race in the Gurhal System and the creators of the other races - the Newman (in an attempt to make a mentally proficient super-race), Beast (engineered for physical labour) and the CAST (created to serve Humans). These races were originally oppressed or enslaved by Humans, but now Humans co-exist as equals with the other races. Humans are known for being jacks of all trades, but masters of none.
Visually, humans are similar to humans.
Racial Strengths and Weaknesses
- They're the most all-rounded of the four races, which might make them an attractive choice for people that are still not sure what type they like best, or for those who want to play everything.
- Their stats make them good candidates for use with the expert types.
- Have high TP in comparison to Beasts and CASTs, making them an excellent choice for TECHNIC-focused Hybrid types.
- They gain stat bonuses for the Fighgunner, Guntecher, Wartecher, Protranser, Acrofighter, and Acrotecher types.
- Due to newfound nanotranser technology, Humans are able to equip SUV Weapons and call upon them at will, an ability that used to be exclusive to CASTs. However, these SUVs, as the technology is still new, are not able to release their full potential, and are thus typically weaker than when a CAST uses them.
- They do not statistically excel in anything, meaning that for every type there is an arguably superior race. However, they are still typically better for Hybrid types.
|LV100 Base Stats|
|LV160 Base Stats|
|LV190 Base Stats|
Initial Type and Equipment
All Humans start out as Hunters.