Jenna

Can't install

Question

Heya peeps! I tried installing this game earlier this morning, but can't seem to get it to work. I've downloaded the installer from the downloads page here on the site and that went fine, but after I tried to run the installer exe file, it'll get an error maybe 10-15% through the download saying that some source files are corrputed (screen shot of one of them below). I've tried ignoring the errorquite a few times in hopes that after the install, patching would fix any missing files. It comes up so often (I stopped after like 10 errors) that it just doesn't seem like that's supposed to happen. I tried whitelisting on my anti-virus, turning off windows firewall, and running as administrator with no luck. Any other suggestions? 😞

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I've also tried running it with a cmd command, shutting down and booting up again, compatibility modes, shutting down my anti virus....still haven't gotten it to install. 😞

psuerror.png

Edited by Jenna

1 answer to this question

On 11/12/2019 at 12:43 PM, Jenna said:

I tried whitelisting on my anti-virus, turning off windows firewall, and running as administrator with no luck. Any other suggestions? 😞

EDIT: I've also tried running it with a cmd command, shutting down and booting up again, compatibility modes, shutting down my anti virus....still haven't gotten it to install. 😞

psuerror.png

You and I are in the same "lobby",  LOL.  I have had a computer tech look at my computer to try and figure this out and he simply was like "Dude, I've got nothing!"  Granted it is probably something simple that these guys know exactly what to do but I'm just like this is redonkulous.  It should not be this hard to install a game that has a tutorial.  FRUSTRATING!!!