We're currently having a problem with our launcher. Please launch the game via the PSUC client in the game folder. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Sign in to follow this  
Ronald Mcdonald

Incap

Sooo, incap has been the topic of a lot of people i played with recently. The power of megid is strong however with more and more abilities being nerfed i feel as if a megid nerfing will eventually be overnerfed. As a WT my megid incap is not that strong but it does give me some satisfaction when it does cause incap. I would personally not like to have my low level megid nerfed. But if it must here is my suggestion.

This suggestion is not a temporary answer but possibly an answer in the long term. Talk about the introduction of GAS into Clementine makes me wonder if incap level 4 could be something that is pushed into a higher level that is accessed through farming points for GAS, possibly being a fair price to ensure this key game feature isnt nerfed into oblivion. Im not a MF, i probably will never be a MF. But i do enjoy my tiny inferior megid. 

Another fear for me is if Incap is nerfed to have a lower percentage chance, then my assassins traitors incap will be nerfed to have a lower percentage as well. My claws have sometimes a hard time being able to proc themselfs but in the current my rainbow palette is perfect for me.

This is just a suggestion though all these updates and quality of life improvements are so amazing and incredibly fun as always!! 

Cheers 🍔