Sign in to follow this  
Midori Hoshi

Enemy Drop Chart Ver.4

The enemy drop chart has been updated again, and it's the same URL as the previous version:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvTQQmbPTocsXeEAzFYe2BtwMbaz7Vm_qiHk7Nutk_Q/edit#gid=2138891908

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enemy Drops Ver.4 Patch Notes:

Changed Item Drops:
- Darbelan 190 = Drop changed from Cursed Dark Flow to Tradicion 0.8% (15 Star Sword)
- SEED-Ardite 190 = Drop changed from Bloodspear Vlad Bram to Ank Foil 1.5% (14 Star Axe)
- Drua Gohra 190 = Drop changed from Kaiser Viera to Emp. Axeon Cross 0.2% (15 Star Crossbow)

New Enemy Drop Added:
- SEED-Magashi 190 = Dark Falz Dust 1.6% (15 Star RCSM)

Drop Rate Changes:
- Delnadian 190 = Ameno Murakumo from 3.6% to 1%
- SEED-Vitace 190 = Golden Skeletos from 2.1% to 0.7%
- Grinna Bete S 190 = Anti-Android Rifle from 1.0% to 0.4%
- Bil De Melan 190 = Ultimate Chain from 3.8% to 0.9%
- Rappy Igg 190 = Furinkazan from 8.7% to 1.4%
- Jigo Booma 190 = Jigo Booma Claws from 4.5% to 1.1%
- Jaggo 190 = Chigaheshi from 0.7% to 0.2%
- Rappy 190 = Ikutama from 0.7% to 0.2%
- Lutus Jigga 190 = Master Swordsman from 1.5% to 0.3%
- Orgdus 190 = Warrior's Wisdom from 0.3% to 1.5%

Reduced all other item drop rates for the following rare enemies by this much:
Jigo Booma x3
Rappy Igg x4
Bil De Melan x3
Grinna Bete S x2
Darbelan x3
Delnadian x3
Lutus Jigga x4
Orgdus x4
Jaggo x3
Rappy x3

I don;t understand.
Despite having higher base damage, golden skeletos doesn't have pa boost compared to vitace reacher. Maybe it's my error, but what makes this whip is 190+ drop while vitace is one rank lower.

Let's see what event would provide mobs listed above, since new s4 missions are unlikely added atm.

Edited by Exmover

14 minutes ago, Exmover said:

I don;t understand.
Despite having higher base damage, golden skeletos doesn't have pa boost compared to vitace reacher. Maybe it's my error, but what makes this whip is 190+ drop while vitace is one rank lower.

Let's see what event would provide mobs listed above, since new s4 missions are unlikely added atm.

Golden Skeletos has a 30% PA boost.

So, and genuine question here. What's the rationale behind such crippling nerfs to the drop rates? Who possibly thought this was a good idea? It's like looking at babby's first attempt at balance by just ungabunga clubbing big numbers into little numbers.

1 hour ago, RiggedGaming said:

So, and genuine question here. What's the rationale behind such crippling nerfs to the drop rates? Who possibly thought this was a good idea? It's like looking at babby's first attempt at balance by just ungabunga clubbing big numbers into little numbers.

Not only were the previous rare enemy drop rates too high for normal missions, but they were ridiculously too high for events like Protectors Zeta and Kappa. Rare enemies are way more common in these event missions. They had to be reduced heavily or else they would quickly lose all value and flood the market. Anyway, if they end up being too low for whatever reason, they can always be changed again.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:00 PM, Midori Hoshi said:

Not only were the previous rare enemy drop rates too high for normal missions, but they were ridiculously too high for events like Protectors Zeta and Kappa. Rare enemies are way more common in these event missions. They had to be reduced heavily or else they would quickly lose all value and flood the market. Anyway, if they end up being too low for whatever reason, they can always be changed again.

"Too high for normal missions." Said a bare handful of people ever in regards the previous rates.

That aside, maybe it's just me and I've got bizarre sensibilities, but, and hear me out here, maybe introducing an event in one breath and then immediately after in another telling everyone you're slashing the drop rates to in most cases 1/3 or less of previous rates is kind of a turbo dick move. Also, since extremes seems to be the only method of balancing the team understands, I'd rather a flood than a drought.

Regarding the drought and the dehydration that can result, I think that some had Koltova Milk, try to see on discord if you can buy one.

Edited by Aelphasy