Sign in to follow this  
Cuddleskunk

Server Maintenance Grants Change

The most recent server maintenance made Grants more like it was on the official servers.  Unfortunately, this makes it not really worth using the vast majority of the time.  It's my opinion that it should either go back to how it was, or find a middle ground between the huge AoE it used to have, and the tiny AoE it has now.  It already has a decent limiter in its small target number of 3 (at least before 41), and it didn't need to be nerfed this badly.  I don't know...what is everyone else's opinion on this?  Is this one of those things that should be fudged to be better than official...like MP rewards and the like, or are people happier with the new version?

The new hitbox size is better in my opinion. It was a bit too overpowered before. It's still the best tech to use for the knockdown effect or the TP debuff, and it still has more power than Ra techs. Plenty of situations where it's worth using. We almost never used Damgrants before since Grants beat it in nearly every situation. Now in addition to using Damgrants more on groups of dark enemies, we have Nagrants for dark enemies that are lined up.

You want to talk about overpowered techs that are spammed most of the time? That would be Megido. It's the best tech right now for 90% of situations in S4. Totally broken.