Sign in to follow this  
Rueka

Trying out travel PAs

Testing out travel PAs, since the class/type I use can happen to use all of them. Enjoy!

Edited by Rueka

you using frameskip or lagging? cos travel pa is faster than walking. game looks like it's running half speed.

Edited by bando_boyッ

3 hours ago, bando_boyッ said:

you using frameskip or lagging? cos travel pa is faster than walking. game looks like it's running half speed.

Interesting...Yeah, im using frame skip. Rather, I have to, else the recording will be slower than it already is. If you happen to be online, please message me, lets try comparing our travel PAs. Im kinda curious now XD

Edited by Rueka

1 hour ago, Rueka said:

Interesting...Yeah, im using frame skip. Rather, I have to, else the recording will be slower than it already is. If you happen to be online, please message me, lets try comparing our travel PAs. Im kinda curious now XD

photon arts are linked to fps, marmy already said this, so if you use frameskip travel pa's don't work how they are supposed too. no point in testing mine w no frame skip to yours w frameskip, it won't be accurate. but like i said, this has already been proved, travel pa's ARE faster than walking.

Edited by bando_boyッ

I felt that the "travel" PA of the dagger was ridiculous. thank you for confirmation

but TD always been faster than walking, maybe when used by a FM then ? or maybe its due to Lazy big legs. EDIT : well bando boy has the answer...

Anyway as gunner I dont plan to use travel PA, don't like the mecanic (exept for TA probably, but not for casual party)

Edited by Aelphasy