Sign in to follow this  
Aelphasy

Time Attack Leaderboard

Kappa LML Mother Brain Solo 7:49 200 Newman 30 Masterforce - Could definitely do faster if I had 2 more epd's and killed mb a little cleaner but for now ill just post this one 

LML MB 749.png

My MB time (cast gm36 200) lml

1573832932-psu20191115-164713-000.png

It would be nice if other GM / MF post their time, as well as FM / AF (or any other class ofc, but we did not have fighters yet) since the goal is also to figure the differences of time that there may be to then have a more solid and concrete basis for discussing balancing (not saying its the main purpose, but it can help)

Duo Falz Aelphasy/Obelisk GM38/MF51 200/200 time = (7:11)

tdxn.bmp

Duo MB Aelphasy/Obelisk GM38/MF51 200/200 time = (7:22)

0cwk.bmp

Potato quality 😄 music is lul,  Block 3 normally goes a lot smoother, but meh...

Would also be better to use motherbrain, but she no longer stands still and she never corporates with me. I dont really play MF so I cant be bothered to get a perfect run.

Delta MF33 / lvl 200 / time = (7:32)

My best is 7.20 , but I win+shift+S to get the picture without thinking 😞 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

(Im playing on a friends account :D)

Edited by Delta Violet+

Got a video of this too, ill do a few more see if can get better time first.

bbbbbbbbbb.png

(Im playing on a friends account :D)

Edited by Delta Violet+

Do I have to wait for the video/your next try before adding the GM one ? If not, plz tell me your GM level

Thought id try and get lucky with dimma, only needed 4 more shots before it flew around the map, would of been 7.30ish, I would invest more time into getting it more clean but I dont care about GM/MF as much as i do fighter.
The problem is the amount of times you have to abandon when you get a rare varient (theirs 3 chances) then its pot luck with the boss...:D its rng on steroids 7.1X is possible for MF, 7.2X for GM i believe, an armor with a set bonus would help with that. 🙂

asdsdsad.png

Delta GM23 / lvl 200 / time = (7:45)

Edited by Delta Violet+

Thanks for the video. If nothing changes, I know what race I would play on the final server.

Nanoblast offsets GM's weaknesses and having less ATA not an issue at all apparently (unlike having less ATP, obviously)

Edited by Aelphasy