Sign in to follow this  
theSEGAshop

Lock item pallet

One of the only things I wish I could do on this game is have the ability to lock the item pallet so every time I open it, it is already on what ever I set it too, In my case wanting to lock it on Trimate.

Would save the millions of frustrating times I waste a photon charge and then a scape doll immediately afterwards 🤣

• Thumbs Up 5

Yes! I hate how the item palette stays on the last item you used. I actually put it back on Trimate every fucking time. But that's annoying as well. Hopefully one day in the future, Marm creates server commands to use items, or something like that, because using the item palette is always horrible.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/28/2019 at 4:05 PM, Midori Hoshi said:

Yes! I hate how the item palette stays on the last item you used. I actually put it back on Trimate every fucking time. But that's annoying as well. Hopefully one day in the future, Marm creates server commands to use items, or something like that, because using the item palette is always horrible.

It's especially annoying when you have a dodgy d-pad on your controller and you go to use a healing item and end up using something like a photon charge and then get killed 😄

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, TurtleHermit0 said:

It's especially annoying when you have a dodgy d-pad on your controller and you go to use a healing item and end up using something like a photon charge and then get killed 😄

Even with a good d-pad, it's easy to fuck it up if you try to navigate too quickly.