Sign in to follow this  
Jessica Stark

Cloning Has Been Seen (New Char Backstory)

Before i begin i just wanna say that permission was given for me to do this. So with me slowley drifting away from 626/Amy i wanted to come with a new RP Char and idea's start floating around and i came up with this one. So again the subject is an Experiment, like most of my RP char's seem to be...Meet Experiment 24: Who was been made from little DNA samples collected from the Fighter known as Midori Hoshi. But it was not enough DNA to make the clone completley identical. She may look like and dress like...but it's not fully Midori. for one, she doesn't use the tech nor the weapon's that the original fighter uses so it's not completley identical. The experiment has only recently been let out into the coloney, so all we have is this screenshot below. if you happen to bump into the experiment, just take head...it's not Midori, although the experiment does think it is. Eventually the Experiment will find out that it's not what it was made to be and will hopefully discover and build their own look. but that will have to wait. That's all from me and have a good day 🙂

1286030537_Itbegins.PNG.8290bb1371d3815ea3aca120f374ed68.PNG

The Daily Newspaper For The Guardian's Coloney. And Jessica Stark has begun to hunt the Clone of Midori down, today the clone spent all her time in the old temple on Neudaiz and has interacted and made friends with many. so the clone has been witnessed and it maybe too late to find her, capture her and take her down. Jessica will do all she can but the clone might eventually discover this fake idenity and begin to change, hopefully time will tell.

2403099_GuardianColoneyDailyNews.jpg.8daa1bcd4d5b256a1ba94db7542c3cd4.jpg

The Realisation has begun but it's very suttle. The Clone having been fighting and talking and interacting, has begun to feel a little something that can't be seen yet. But it will eventually reveal it self as the truth that the clone has been living a fake life and that she is indeed not Midori. And once she finds this out, she of course will be enraged, but will first change her apperance to suit herself and then will join forces with Jessica Stark to be who she feels she is meant to be instead of being someone she isn't. We guess that this was implanted by another scientist to save her from being a fake Midori. we will update you when we get more info