Sign in to follow this  
Marmalade

Server Maintenance - 28th June 2019

Mmm.

• Fixed an issue with Grenade Launcher, and generally all bullets being "too fast", "too high", or generally not working at all.
  • Fixed an issue with Meseta not being saved correctly during major transactions. You should hopefully not lose Meseta anymore when transferring Meseta to and from storage.
  • Fixed an issue with RCSM using ATP instead of TP for damage calculation.
  • Fixed an issue with PA Damage modifiers not working correctly on weapons.
  • Fixed an issue where Deband and Retier would cause you to take more damage. Defense is still wonky so they won't do much right now, we're working on that formula still. Sorry!
  • Grants now has its correct sound effect!
  • Both Rentis and Dizas are now available to be purchased and used. They're a little bit hacky and splodgy right now due to virtually no data, but they should be usable at least.
  • Striking Weapons and Line Shields can now drop with Neutral element, with half the chance to show up as any other element. Additionally, the system where minimum element percentage is increased based on item rarity is now back in effect, which means that only low rarity items can roll as low as 4-12%.
  • Scape Doll maximum quantity was increased to 3. Dying during a mission and using a Scape Doll will not affect the users or parties overall clear rank. However, dying without a Scape Doll will count towards the individual users death counter, and may affect clear rank for that user alone. Moon Atomizers and Giresta will not reverse these effects.
  • Striking PA's can no longer be interrupted by flinch. You will take damage as usual though, so be careful!

Important: Some Line Shield item ID's got moved around, and while I've done my best to update everyone's item data correctly, there's a chance I may have missed some. If you experience any issues, please do contact me.

Improved hit boxes for the following Striking PA's (Subjected to change, more to come) :

• Infinite Storm
  • Vivi Dezza
  • Blade Destruction
  • Sougacho Sekka
  • Cyclone Dance
  • Bogga Ranpa
  • Soujin Ranbu-shou

Fixed ATP / ATA Modifier, Combo Count, Target Count, and PP consumption for the following Striking PA's (Thanks to Killroy! Info sourced from JP Wiki ) :

• Shusou Retsuzan-ga
  • Vivi Dezza
  • Grand Crusher
  • Bogga Ranpa
  • Dus Skadd
  • Cyclone Dance 
  • Anga Grudda
  • Blade Destruction
  • Soujin Ranbu-shou
  • Infinite Storm

Weapon Fixes, thanks to Parallaxed:

• Siren Glass Hammer now has its missing visual effect.
  • Cursed Barbados now has its missing visual effect.
  • Aoryu now has it's correct stats.
  • Magical Piece now has it's stats bonus and visual effect.
  • Cutie Baton now it's the correct rarity.
  • Bladed Paradiso now has it's correct model and visual effect.
  • Tornado Stinger now has it's correct model and visual effect.
  • Lightning Espada now has it's correct stats.
  • Gray Whip now has it's correct visual effect.
  • Vish Diragac now has it's missing sounds.
  • Pushan now has the correct rarity.
  • Twin Dil Edge has had its range boost temporarily disabled due to a bug that caused inventory glitches! ...Sorry about that.  o/

Missing Line Shields added, thanks to DualStream:

• Support Line
  • Rabol Neda
  • Rabol Rad
  • Rabol Tien
  • Cat Line
  • Rabol Gaim

🎊 Event Information🎊

Protectors Lambda will be available at N.Cont Vio Tonga (North Continent: Ice Plains) on Moatoob until Tuesday night.
The mission has its own unique set of Area Drops, which you can view on the V2 table as usual.

Additionally!
The level cap has been raised to 115.
PA Exp Multiplier has been raised to 2x.
Watch out for those pits, keep an eye on those traps, and try not to freeze to death!

More PA fixes will come. Have fun 🧡

P.S. Sorry for bugs. I'm sure there are some, and I'm sure I've missed some stuff, but I will absolutely get to it as updates roll out!

1 minute ago, Jakoo56 said:

Thanks for the update! Infinite Storm hitboxes hype!!

:WeirdChamp:

i did notice around 2 days ago me and a couple of people from a server were having problems with getting into our rooms again and kept disconnecting

Once again, thanks  for the job youv'e done and hoppefully we'll enjoy even more our favorite game ^_^

But servers are not ready yet right?

Thanks for your hard work Marm, Killroy, Parallaxed, DualStream, and everyone else that helped with the update. Ya'll rock

1 minute ago, Glacius said:

Thanks for the maintenance!! Anyone know when servers will be back up?

They are up right now.

Why does it say 'failed to establish connection with server'?

Is there something I need to do post-maintenance?

1 hour ago, Glacius said:

Why does it say 'failed to establish connection with server'?

Is there something I need to do post-maintenance?

The launcher is having issues right now, run PSUC.exe in your installation folder as admin (right click -> "run as administrator")

Does the PA experience multiplier only apply to Protectors Lambda or all missions?

10 minutes ago, Glacius said:

Does the PA experience multiplier only apply to Protectors Lambda or all missions?

Affects all missions for the duration of the event.

Are we there yet? My client is having trouble connecting to the server. By the way, great effort and thanks a lot, got really surprised last time I logged in and saw all the sonic stuff, pretty excited on what there is to do in the future.

An article was posted on the forum about rare mission defects
Please confirm