We're currently having a problem with our launcher. Please launch the game via the PSUC client in the game folder. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Sign in to follow this  
Aelphasy

Personal informations

I think it would be desirable to see as much informations as possible about what we did, for example :

- Number of time we ran a mission, in all rank

- Number of monsters killed (total and also very detailed, like how many badira lv 15, lv35 ...) AND, for the more important loot, what I looted. Example : 107x Bafal Bragga killed in S, 5 ragnus obtained, 89 in S2, 1 Pakuda obtained.

- Overall number of kill which each kind of weapons

- The total of meseta obtained and spent in NPC/player shop

We can add other things surely, but for the moment bestiary and missions should be a priority (at the right moment, of course). Nothing new under the sun, but it is always useful to be able to get an idea of all that has been done.

• Thumbs Up 5

I do believe this sort of information was available at some point. It was on PSP2 I know. I mean, that's why we have the title rewards on our vision phone now! I'm not sure if the game is already keeping track of this stuff or not, but if it isn't, it seems pretty low priority which means... Probably won't happen for a while.

• Thumbs Up 1