We're currently having a problem with our launcher. Please launch the game via the PSUC client in the game folder. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Sign in to follow this  
KrazyBlizzard

Should try out showing wep drops to the whole party

When the idea of them showing for everyone came out in testing general before rewrite went live, some people said it should and a few said no. Still don't see a downside to this and we could test it with this next maintenance, if it causes problems just get rid of it on the next one.

I only see negative things coming from this. I mean we already have people rage quiting parties when u type out what u got. 

• Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, Parallaxed said:

Do you mean the rare drop indicator text next to the palette or something else?

Yea like how it shows what you picked up above palette

I don't know, I don't really want people constantly saying "I'll offer 1,000,000" everytime I find something good. It will quickly becoming annoying telling people you don't want to sell something. At the same time, the reactions after seeing somebody find a 50% rare weapon would be fun.

I liked seeing it, just not when it was for Synth items -- even if it is slightly in my pallete due to the widescreen hack oof.

Not important but some QoL, I think it'd be nicer to see the weapon name highlighted with the weaponel element. Liiike.... this.

Parallaxed                                               Parallaxed                                        Parallaxed       

Recieved: Ultimate Knight - 36%                       Recieved: Twin Dil Edge                   Recieved: Exam - 50%               

15★                                                            9★                                                   3★

• Thumbs Up 4

I've learned to keep my mouth shut on some items when finding in runs.   Too much drama and hassle.   I don't know the price on things that I spontaneously pick up.

Funny thing, one time I shot off a random number like 350k and the person dropped the money in the map and someone picked it up...lololol.  Who knows, maybe I picked it up.   Felt bad and just gave them the item

On 6/27/2019 at 6:54 AM, G@tman said:

I only see negative things coming from this. I mean we already have people rage quiting parties when u type out what u got. 

People will choose to get upset at almost anything. I had someone get mad at a poorly placed joke. There are many social aspects to people seeing others' rares. Perhaps an option to hide pickups from others could be implemented, but there's no telling how difficult a feature such as that could be to add.

• Thumbs Up 1

Something I've thought about a lot is seeing what dropped when the enemy dies rather than when you pick up the item. 

I'm not sure if that's feasible, but it would definitely help on those missions with lots of foliage covering up the ground!

• Thumbs Up 2