Sign in to follow this  
XxXTHEBUTCHERXx

Guntecher Grenades

I would like to know peoples opinions on Guntecher Getting A rank Grenade launchers, currently the only classes that can use these are Fortegunner, Protranser, And now Gunmaster but they all use S rank. I think giving Guntecher this option would

1. Give Guntecher a form of aoe Dmg which it lacks (other than using techs) (you could also argue to use the shotgun but that defeats the purpose of using a crossbow)

2. A rank Grenades would have a small market because no other class uses A rank Launcher

3. This is Clem server and Clem can do what it wants \o/

1. GT has aoe. Its called a laser cannon.

2. Fighgunner uses a rank grenade launcher

3. Clem does do want it wants. That's why they killed fortegunner when they gave grenade launcher to gunmaster. 

Giving guntecher grenade launcher actually wouldn't be horrible. not having gas hurts the guntecher boss fights. lv 40 nades seems a good option.

1 hour ago, G@tman said:

1. GT has aoe. Its called a laser cannon.

2. Fighgunner uses a rank grenade launcher

3. Clem does do want it wants. That's why they killed fortegunner when they gave grenade launcher to gunmaster. 

Giving guntecher grenade launcher actually wouldn't be horrible. not having gas hurts the guntecher boss fights. lv 40 nades seems a good option.

1. Laser is very situational and is ass because of that.

2. Forgot Fighgunner had A rank Grenade launchers.

3. Fortegunner isn't dead it still uses other weapons that Gumaster can't use. (Crossbows, Machineguns which suck atm, and Spears)

and yeah Guntecher is super nerfed atm because we dont have GAS hopefully soon they figure out something awesome for classes that greatly benefit from the GAS system.

If you they remove GM's S gl, turn it to A and gave it to GT, its ok for me.  😄

Also, laser cannon sux 99% of the time, dont get the point saying that they aoe lol It does not touch multiple parts and has a totally absurd range that makes even aligned enemies sometimes hard to hit.

Damn Aelph, I'm sorry, but I disagree with it.

If they must get AoEs, i think they recall for the techs even Ik the dramas about using techs in bosses.

this video proves lasers are not situational.  all good gunners knew to use lasers when you can hit 3 or more enemies, which is all the time.  With the recent changes idk if that rule still applies. shotguns got a huge buff.  Hitting them like shown in the video is aoe.  Playing as Luigi is no excuse to say something is bad. You must analyze on the fly to determine how you are doing the most dmg.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9r9Da0AYA&t=22s I went with this video because the range isn't that wide compared to other lasers but we go get wider range ones. Lasers at least were mvp of gunners. 

18 hours ago, G@tman said:

this video proves lasers are not situational.  all good gunners knew to use lasers when you can hit 3 or more enemies, which is all the time.  With the recent changes idk if that rule still applies. shotguns got a huge buff.  Hitting them like shown in the video is aoe.  Playing as Luigi is no excuse to say something is bad. You must analyze on the fly to determine how you are doing the most dmg.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9r9Da0AYA&t=22s I went with this video because the range isn't that wide compared to other lasers but we go get wider range ones. Lasers at least were mvp of gunners. 

the point of aoe I'm trying to make is enemies multiple hit spots only get hit once with laser compared to grenades, as a Guntecher i like to stick with mainly support techs (this is coming from my perspective on official servers which we will get to eventually) Dizas, Rentis, Buffs , and heals when there is no Acrotecher, i also use all basic spells and Ra spells if the need arises. My main draw to guntecher is the crossbow no more than that and no less, i would just love to see the get grenades and a viable option to ranged aoe for larger mobs with multiple hit points.

Slightly off topic but i also noticed that not a Single A rank Grenade was added to the area drop list to my knowledge i would also like to see this changed as well as some other A ranks for other weapons. because some a ranks are amazing ^^  

Lasers are situational in the situation of "is there more than 1 enemy? Yes? Then lasers are powerful", which is most of the time, but they certainly aren't useful in the situation of "do I need to hit more than one box".

But that could just be one of the weaknesses of the class. They can already deal with bullet resilient enemies by switching to techs. Maybe a lack of multi-hitbox damage should be their weakness? I definitely think grenades should be removed from GM though, and I AM one.