Jakoo56

Clementine Area Drops V2

Hello everybody!

Myself and @Kyu have worked really hard the past week to bring you guys revision 2 of Clementine Area Drops, which hopefully won't need another change until box drops come out. In this forum post we will go over some points to better explain what changed and why.

Why did it change?
Our original plan was to make area drops quite a bit rarer than enemy drops since you can get them from any enemy. The previous rates were based off our knowledge of how the randomizer worked, and they turned out to be a bit more common than we wanted them to be. The player market has been seeing a steady decrease in item prices due to this. The materials and grinder bases ended up suffering from the same issues as specific drops. Because of how fast items drop now with personal drops, our goal for v2 was to encourage a more healthy market by making all custom items rarer, and to promote better farming for near-end-game items like on Official. We wanted to think about the future when the player base will be bigger, and when Synthesis will be added.  For all these reasons we decided to work on fixing those issues.

What changed?
-Rare materials, ores, gemstones, grinder bases, and all custom items have been made harder to find.
-Weaker materials now have higher chances to drop.
-Elemental photons are easier to find on harder difficulties compared to non elemental ones.

-All the retail area drops have been added. We missed quite a bit apparently.
-Some lines and visual units have been added to the Boss Arena section.
-Nearly all items have had their drop rate reduced.
-Sand Rappy Gun has been added to Kugu Desert/Galenigare Canyon 40-59.
-Ruby Bullet has been added to Habirao F.D. 60-79.
-PSO Mines : replaced Training Sangeyasha with Magical Piece Repca.
-Relics 40-59: replaced Silence Claw with Training Sangeyasha.
-Swapped Ogjinjin and Kakwane Madog in Habirao F.D.
-PSO Forest S: replaced Twin Blaze with Ank Kilik (Twin Blaze was a box drop, and accidentally added in.)
-Temple 125-174: replaced Algoretzha with Skia Blade, since Algoretzha is currently a broken item.
-Temple 175-199: swapped the custom items for these two ranges.

-The quantity of items has been increased. 8% more chance at getting an area drop per enemy.

We have updated the sheet to reflect our recent changes, it is the same google sheet as the old one.
Link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pDpWbM31EkHhhbmzQH_oMay31jjeEYVr6peaEYwflOs/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!
Me and Kyu would like to thank everyone for reporting issues they saw on the sheet, sharing their opinions on drops, and testing them! Keep it coming!  We'll keep a close eye on this!

Have a great day / night!

thanks would have liked the chainsawed some  were were it could drop but will find a way to get it some how

1 minute ago, duithy said:

thanks would have liked the chainsawed some  were were it could drop but will find a way to get it some how

Chainsawd drops in hive level 60-79 and Chainsawd+ drops in hive too level 80-124.

there is no map with lv 60-79 enemy in hive, rykos or the central command i wt so a chainsawd+ is no good i need chainswad

Thanks for that.

Do you know if the thirteen / yas3k set work as it should (grants stat bonuses) ? As I do not play often, I would not like to farm thirteen for nothing.

10 minutes ago, Aelphasy said:

Thanks for that.

Do you know if the thirteen / yas3k set work as it should (grants stat bonuses) ? As I do not play often, I would not like to farm thirteen for nothing.

they don't have bonus armor stats working. doubt they got that bonus working

8 minutes ago, Aelphasy said:

Thanks for that.

The set bonus or the extra stats don't currently work, but we are looking into making them work. The set bonus fixes are probably going to be a bit trickier to get working than the extra stats.

1 minute ago, FUFME said:

On the chart - Thirteen armor saying 11* Armor but it's 13* Armor

Fixed it! Thanks!

16 minutes ago, JCGamer said:

@Jakoo56 dude you pick the worse trash weapon in the game >.> why do you always had to put weapon tht has Crea trash weapon and weapon that has C at the end there names.... I mean..... some these item are good but not the rappy poop weapon like Shintsuki-zashic 0R Blanc Grenadoc..

i know this is a open beta test server but dam bro you and kyo can think this threw a bit better... these item you put are okay but all trash Crea and fake Kobura weapon are not that great of selection, also you dont even put hole a lot of armor line and dagger or that mush of thought in the drop chart, like bit more A rank laser and also where are Degahna Cannon cannon I remember 2 years ago that cannon was workable ... or more  A rank bows or more A tech mags or bit more of sabers.... 

also  Curse Dark flow was never was on PSO Forest free rare mission ....... >.< its was on Rising Malice  S3 on Darbelan 

those are default area drops, they are included because sega included them.

9 hours ago, JCGamer said:

you are 100 % wrong milaranduil haft of these weapon item are incorrect and is not in the right order of drops and they are NOT included by sega , they are INCLUDED on them self by putting them together them self NOT sega >.>

I hope and you know that Clementine Team have full control over where they put the item and rare drop right ?

and freaking Curse Dark Flow dont drop on freaking PSO Forest Free Rare mission  >.< I guess your not paying attention what Im trying to ask here.... also they have every right to put any weapon on any location as they wish, they screwing up the drop chart first places. And none them are setup in the right order of things they are not on how sega made it in first places

Do you understand me and feel me where Im coming from ? 😕 I mean yes we need kobura weapon that for sure but some of the weapon chooses are 100% weak and trash weapon we don't really want . in JP server we use them for Partner machine food and other trash for trade for Bruce's Cooking grill on the 3rd floor... that all there good for... same for crea weapon there only good for lowbie level human...

heck if they choose too they can even set the hole drop charts with Monomate if they wish it 😕

http://www.psupedia.info/Areas.html

Here is the page with all areas. you can verify the most of the kubara weapons and the crea weapons drop as boards in each areas we put them in. We even chose to make them crea+ after level 80 to help with the issue a little bit. We chose not to make them drop as boards right now because inventories would be filled with them without seeing any use for a while. We chose to add them to give players some drops and not make every runs at higher rank super dry. We also want to stay somewhat faithful to retail. We did make an exception with Cursed Dark Flow since it is super rare and we wont have access to S4 missions for a while.

I love how you guys did a awesome job with these drops, one big question what do you mean by Boss arena ? I really like know where to hunt me a Killing hearts ❤️

Edited by MellyMellisa

2 hours ago, MellyMellisa said:

I love how you guys did a awesome job with these drops, one big question what do you mean by Boss arena ? I really like know where to hunt me a Killing hearts ❤️

Boss Arena means any mission with a large boss at the end. For example, White Beast.

3 hours ago, MellyMellisa said:

Boss arena means the boxes that appear after you defeat the boss 🙂

On 6/19/2019 at 4:16 PM, Kyu said:

Boss Arena means any mission with a large boss at the end. For example, White Beast.

On 6/19/2019 at 4:17 PM, Ferligan said:

Boss arena means the boxes that appear after you defeat the boss 🙂

thank you for help me to understand what its mean 🙂