ADA

Buying Laser bullets (all elements)

Considering leveling Laser bullets make me want to jump off the nearest bridge, I'm willing to part with a considerable amount of meseta for 41+. 

Depending on how much you paying, I might be willing to start leveling them today for ya. 

I'm sorry for the late reply. I bought two rifle elements for 1mil each. Not sure if that's too little or too much.

My discord is NightWalker#6949. I'm always on there.

1 million for those rifle bullets were super cheap.  the time and effort are worth a lot more.  i cant drop everything  im doing for one million each

1 million for a PA rifle from which level? If it was 15, that's fine. But if it was a 41+, the guy who sold that is... Let say generous.

The price I suggest :

Shotgun 41+ : 6 mil (+200k each level) maybe 5mil... but no less.

Rifle 41+ : 9 mil (+300k each level) / ks 41+ 7 mil (+200k each level)

Laser 41+ : 10 maybe 11 mil (+500k each level) sound expensive, but its more time consuming than it looks.

(just for let you know that those price dont came from nowhere got all my shotgun to 50, 3 rifles 50, and only two lasers 41+, other are 31+ and even one 28 and I feel that its what it cost on current economy)

Edited by Aelphasy

Yeah, may be best I level them myself. Unless I have a bunch of Psycho wands or Caster brooms, there's no way I'll have that kind of meseta. I can see laser cannon being expensive, but not rifles. I leveled 4 rifle bullets to level 41+. That means that I'll be looking at 36mil just for four of them. In the current economy, that would be more meseta than I made the entire time I been here.   

It's time consuming, but not that time consuming. If you know someone who would pay those prices, I'll definitely like to know as that would be the most effective way to make meseta. I aporeciate the offer, though.  

Some suggestions stated it should be no more than 1.5mil for each (when asked in discord chat). Considering I only have one more rifle element to level, I'm going to document how long it takes to level a laser cannon bullet from 1 to 41. In any case, it's definitely not worth 10mil.