Sign in to follow this  
GreedWrathEnvy

PSO 2 Western Xbox Announcment

So for those of you who don't know or are still wiping away the tears of joy. PSO2 was just confirmed for 2020 on Xbox. Im eager to get back to the platform where it all began. Hopefully I see you guys there. 😁 

• Thumbs Up 1

I honestly don't know how I feel about this. Pso 2 been out for like 7 years. I mean how much longer do they plan to support it before the next phantasy star game. I know my xbox friends want to play it but I don't know if I should start over a 3rd time. Plus they power creep weps very often.

I'm hopeful. Sega said they planned to keep game open in Japan till 2022 at minimum. Xbox must have thrown loads of cash for this to happen and it's Microsoft's servers supporting this Port of the Game. I highly doubt Microsoft would spend a few million on a game to be out for 1.5 years before shutting it down. I'm hoping they give us a decent run. 4-6 years would be good. But either way, there is always Clementine.

1 hour ago, GreedWrathEnvy said:

I'm hopeful. Sega said they planned to keep game open in Japan till 2022 at minimum. Xbox must have thrown loads of cash for this to happen and it's Microsoft's servers supporting this Port of the Game. I highly doubt Microsoft would spend a few million on a game to be out for 1.5 years before shutting it down. I'm hoping they give us a decent run. 4-6 years would be good. But either way, there is always Clementine.

thats the thing. all content is going to be available at launch for it. i just got funny feeling support will drop quick. 

Pretty interesting. Seems like they'll only have an NA server from what they've shown which is a little lame for us Europeans. I'll probably play for a little but not too majorly excited. 

PSO2 good game, but mostly about clothing and fashion, so if the most part of stuff will be unavailable on xbox traps keeps playing jp instead. Gameplay content on PSO2 is like "play 1 day and you will complete everything", nothing to explore, maybe grind titles and play story, and you can max your character without killing mobs: just become leacher at some mpa and just pick up loot and gain exp, much pacifistic you know. And it's also extremely hard to make the male character looking like male, all those wings, ribbons, ugly faces, oh my god. One day the added beast face from psu, but made it ultra limited, expensive and untradable, my favourite race you deepholes. And after they ruined balance by adding extra damage to all classes to match imbalanced Heroes the palm growed up right from my fucking face. Now every novice can use dark blast along with dealing 999999 damage per hit at 10 level and wipe everything, so close range classes at mpa just has no chance to hit something before ranged. So many good but so many bad things I know about this game, I need something traquiling...