Sign in to follow this  
Rycka

Macros ( psu, psu aio )

Hi folks !

One of the aspects that a like the most on this game was the social side, all this expressions and possibilities while chating was kinda of impressive even for today.

So while searching i'll link bellow a page with all the option you can use while interact with the others ^_^

http://psupedia.info/Chat_macros.html

have fun !

One of the best things on the social side ^_^

I don't think at the time that many other games had that kind of thing.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for sharing the Macro list again. I had all these set up. 

Do you know the Macro's for changing your armor on the fly? I use an xbox controller and I am sure there was a way to do this. 

I used have /items as my F1 so when I use the dpad I only had to press right dpad 2x and boom I was in my inventory while still combating. 

If you put these into your F1-F12 it instantly opens up those menus vs having to click start and navigate over to them. 

/menu - Opens up the menu
/item - Opens inventory menu
/map - Opens up Map
/party - Opens party menu
/mail - Opens mail menu
/partnercard - Opens partner card menu
/shortcut - Opens shortcut menu
/dice - Rolls a 6-sided dice
/random - Picks a random number from 0~1000
/card - Draws a random card from a deck

For those unaware and playing with a controller. Normally to access your items you have to click the start button, tab over to your inventory, click inventory. Well there was a neat little trick to bypass having to click start and navigate to the inventory tab. Your chat macro F1-F12 you could set as anything, including it being a shortcut and not a chat macro. I had mostly chat macro's set in mine. But for F1 I had it set to /item or /menu. What it does is instantly pull up your inventory. All in all it saves you 2 seconds of time and 1 less click than pressing start. But when you are in the middle of a mission and you need to hotswap something from your inventory very quickly, this worked really well. All you had to do is hit 2x over on the dpad or F1 and you were in your inventory. F1 worked best on the controller because pulling up the chat menu it is the first one. On the xbox controller to do that you hit right on the d-pad and then to use that macro right on the d-pad again. So for me it was 2 quick rights and I am in my inventory, switching armor, weapons, doing pallete swap mid run. /map was also pretty helpful at times. I think that was F12 for me. 

Maybe someone more savvy than me can answer me this. I thought there was a way to set it so you could for instance hot swap elemental armors more quickly. But I do not remember if that was the case. If there is a way to to this please share it. Thanks guys. 

Edited by stinkyfish97

On 7/19/2019 at 7:27 PM, stinkyfish97 said:

Maybe someone more savvy than me can answer me this. I thought there was a way to set it so you could for instance hot swap elemental armors more quickly. But I do not remember if that was the case. If there is a way to to this please share it. Thanks guys. 

The command for swapping line shields based from their element is "/sl element" So, /sl fire would equip the first fire lineshield in your inventory.