Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dark Shot SE don't work correctly

Aelphasy

Infection should inflict 40% of total HP over 32secs (at level 4, PA 31+ and above) and it works like it was level 2 (PA 1-10...)

Since infection and freeze can be cumulated, it would be nice to take a look at this. This PA is useless right now. + damage per tick is incorrect, cf below

Good luck !

edit : guessing infection is overall broken, my dark prism got infection 3, and it works just like my dark shot, so like it was level 2.

Edited by Aelphasy

Did you notice how fast the Infection was hitting each tick? I get to too much lag to properly count the seconds that it goes off. (Along with burn)

So the prism infection level 3 dealt as much damage as infection level 2 in total? If so then maybe different bullets/ per weapon, may be bugged as far as damage over time ones go.

I rechecked : infection 4 on with my dark shot and infection 3 with dark prism act both like they were 2, means they lasts 24 seconds instead respectivly 32 and 28 secs. Regardless level, it deals 5% of total HP every 4 seconds. And the damage dealt is not correct aswell : on 150 lightning Bal Soza at BBB, its about 800 per ticks... when burn 5 is about approximativly 2.1k+ per ticks (since its 6% at level 5 of total HP, and Bal Soza have around 42k at 150)

to sum up : infection 4 should last 32 secs (and hit around 2000 per ticks on a 150 bal soza for example)

I had done a little testing and posted my results (Im assuming the enemies max HP based off a Kill shot which was 2345 on A rank Delsaban of Unsafe Passage) which may or may not be right currently. But if they are, the % of Burn, Infection, and Poison are off. Burn % I think is equal to the Burn level right now. (level 4 burn = 4% of Max HP) Which isn't how it's supposed to be.  Burn % is supposed to be Burn level +1 .Infection is dealing 2% of Max HP, instead of the normal 5% .  Poison is dealing 3% when it should be dealing 2%. That was with a trap though which is supposed to be Poison SE level 3. Maybe the higher or lower poison % are dealing different % then they should on the other levels too. I don't think I can test poison though, isn't it always SE3 poison from players from Techs/ Bullets?

So in short, things seem off just a tiny bit with Damage over Time. Shame, that was my favorite way to deal damage on SEGA servers.

Edit: As for that the dark shot and dark prism acting the same, I can't say. I used the Bow version for testing when I did it instead of Lasers/ Rifles for infection. (handgun for the level 1)  Think Status Effects are buggy all around then.

Edited by Core
Forgot about info.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Unfortunally, this is still an issue. Infection works has it was level 2, even with Dark Shot and Yak Megida. Did the test agaisnt Bal Soza on BBB A 889 per tick... with the rifle, the xbow or the twin handgun, all 31+

Edited by Aelphasy

I thought the DoTs were working now. Infection ticks aren't working the right # of ticks now?  Infection should be 1= 5% x 5 ticks, 2= is 5% x 6  , 3= 5% x 7 ticks, and 4= 5% x 8. According to psupedia.  Those aren't hitting the X times 5% they should for their level?  Twin handguns are 2 SE capped for elements I believe though.