Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Update] Server Maintenance - 11th May 2019

Marmalade

Sorry for the long maintenance. Bosses had a problem taking damage.

• Fixed an issue with the server getting stuck in an infinite loop due to network errors.
  • Fixed an issue where the server could become unstable when viewing partner card location.
  • Fixed an issue where the Master Server couldn't accept reconnecting Universe Servers.
  • Fixed an issue where the Room Server could become unstable when editing or removing items from player shop.
  • Fixed an issue where Meseta may not be saved after purchasing or selling an item.
  • Fixed an issue with Half Guard not functioning correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with Back Attack's not being calculated correctly. Attacking, or being attack from behind will now guarantee a 100% hit rate.
  • Fixed an issue with Freeze, Stun, and Sleep not giving a 100% hit rate.
  • Fixed an issue where a target with Sleep may not wake up from attacks.
  • Fixed an issue with Flinch, Knock down, and Knock back not functioning correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with being able to use EX Traps on the incorrect class.
  • Fixed an issue with Resta and Giresta not taking weapon TP into consideration. For real this time.
  • Fixed an issue with Burning Shot having incorrect ATP and ATA modifers at level 1.
  • Fixed an issue where missions would always reward Clear Rank S Meseta.

• Damage modifiers for SUV's were increased over all.
  • The rate of Incapacitate Lv. 5 was lowered from 32% to 28%.
  • The EXP table for Killer Shot was changed for a minor increase in levelling time.
  • Critical Hit Rate (or "luk") is now active for all, and will provide critical hits by RNG.

The following items were added to the Dallgun Viewing Plaza temporary item shop:

• Whitill Wing
  • Dark Wing
  • Redria Wing
  • Purplenum Wing
  • Pinkal Wing
  • Oran Wing
  • Greenill Wing
  • Skyly Wing
  • Mantra

Changes to Guns and Gunner Types:

• Gunmaster can now equip and use Grenade Launchers.
  • All range weapons, except for Shotgun and Crossbow, will gain bonus damage of up to 25% more depending on the distance from the target. The further you are from your target, the more damage you will do.
  • Shotguns and Crossbows will gain an extra 10% to CHR when in close quarters combat.

The Elemental Percentage and ATP modifiers have been raised for the following Photon Arts:

• Barada Banga 
  • Barada Diga
  • Barada Megiga
  • Barada Riga
  • Barada Inga
  • Barada Yoga

Changes to Technics and Force Types ( Thanks to @Midori Hoshi ) :

• + 1 target to Rafoie, Rabarta, Razonde, Radiga, and Ramegid.
  • + 2 targets to Foie, Diga, Grants, Noszonde, and Nosmegid.
  • + 10% damage to Barta, Zonde, Megid, Rafoie, Rabarta, Razonde, Radiga, Ramegid.
  • + 20% damage to Gifoie, Gibarta, Gizonde, Gidiga, Damfoie, Dambarta, Damdiga, Dammegid, Damgrants, and Megiverse.
  • + 50% damage to Foie, Diga, Nosdiga, Noszonde, and Nosmegid.
  • Reduced Regrant's HP reflect damage from 3% to 1%.

Please note that the modifications listed above are subject to change.
I'd appreciate feedback, to better improve lacking classes and game play. 

The level cap has been raised to 80, to allow players to play Protectors Kappa S.

For this weekend only!

Protectors k has been added to the 5th Floor Guardians Branch on Clyez City.
You can play the mission by talking to the Guardians Branch NPC and selecting Normal Mission.

As always, thanks for your support and patience 🧡

11 minutes ago, Zx. said:

Does the  damage increase also applies to enemies? 😧

Yes and no. Enemies that use legitimate Technics for attacks will have the same changes applied, since they use the same PA's as players. However a lot of enemies have fake Technics, with the appearance of one, but not acting as such.

8 minutes ago, milranduil said:

"+2 targets to foie, diga, etc."

is this separate enemies, or the equivalent of limit break where you can multihit a single mob/boss?

This is for separate enemies. I believe the changes are to help Techers simulate Limit Breaks a little closer, since they can't be figured out yet.

Hey dat gun, buff is prettigud. I look forward to seeing the damage numbers on rifles. Thank you for the hard work Marm! Oh mah lord on those tech buffs though... K, time to level a new character for techs. Marm, Dark and whitilwing I am gonna have to save up for my wings!!!!!!

I truly do, appreciate all the hard work you lot do! 

Marmalade, always thank you for the good work ^_^

Lv150 Armed Servant (Ozuna) 's Foie's damage appears to be increasing
I was reducing damage to around 300 by fire attribute armor, but now it has doubled
This simply means an increase in difficulty

Edited by suou_t

All range weapons, except for Shotgun and Crossbow, will gain bonus damage of up to 25% more depending on the distance from the target. The further you are from your target, the more damage you will do.

Glad to see that this idea was finally chosen. 😉

Thank you for your work, good luck for the future.

7 hours ago, Midori Hoshi said:

I didn't know that buffing techs also affected enemies using them. The +50% damage boost to Foie and Diga are likely too much then. I'm almost certain they will need to be reduced, maybe to +10%. Enjoy them while they last. Sorry for any trouble.

Unless the intent was to do a massive buff and gradually scale it back and never leave it at 50% to begin with, I have no idea how you could look at this and thing "Yeah this is fine". :v +50% +multiple targets is WAY too huge of a buff; I could tell looking at the patch notes alone it was too much. I went from having a decent challenge fighting even level mobs to effortlessly soloing the same mission one rank higher against +20 level mobs, not breaking a sweat.

I also went to dealing twice as much damage to enemies, not 50%. I did tell Marm about it though, so maybe it's just a bug on my end. It's funny to see how much damage I dish out, but it's definitely not a change I want to keep. Feels way too easy now (but it's fun for the time being!)

2 minutes ago, Miyoko said:

Unless the intent was to do a massive buff and gradually scale it back and never leave it at 50% to begin with, I have no idea how you could look at this and thing "Yeah this is fine". :v +50% +multiple targets is WAY too huge of a buff; I could tell looking at the patch notes alone it was too much. I went from having a decent challenge fighting even level mobs to effortlessly soloing the same mission one rank higher against +20 level mobs, not breaking a sweat.

I also went to dealing twice as much damage to enemies, not 50%. I did tell Marm about it though, so maybe it's just a bug on my end. It's funny to see how much damage I dish out, but it's definitely not a change I want to keep. Feels way too easy now (but it's fun for the time being!)

was the damage *always* 100% higher? i noticed that some hits seem to be crits without hearing the crit sound go off, so the damage looked way higher randomly, but not all the time

1 hour ago, milranduil said:

was the damage *always* 100% higher? i noticed that some hits seem to be crits without hearing the crit sound go off, so the damage looked way higher randomly, but not all the time

Yes, it's *always* 100% higher. And when it's not 100%, it's even higher, and there's nothing left but a smoking crater where the enemy just was.

1 hour ago, Miyoko said:

Yes, it's *always* 100% higher. And when it's not 100%, it's even higher, and there's nothing left but a smoking crater where the enemy just was.

hmm when i was doing sleeping warriors yesterday, my diga was in the mid 200s, and now its high 300s (like 230~240 -> 380, new character), so the 50% seemed right at the time. maybe a higher level was not adjusted correctly with the power notation?

Edited by milranduil

1 minute ago, milranduil said:

hmm when i was doing sleeping warriors yesterday, my diga was in the mid 200s, and now its high 300s (like 230~240 -> 380, new character), so the 50% seemed right at the time. maybe a higher level was not adjusted correctly with the power notation?

Not sure. But I'm only Lv35 so... :x