Sign in to follow this  
Redtear

Question about Grinding

So i love they added grinding but my question is is there a plan to fix it back to normal when the game is finalized? im not a huge fan of stuff not breaking because it takes away from the economy me personally would rather it break as much as it hurts to break a 50% i feel its kinda needed also i plan to update this with more things that would be cool to be added like photon charge cosmos ;_; i appreciate you guys bringing this game back to us.

I while back there was a poll or discussion about this and the vote from the majority was to have it so that it doesn't break. I much prefer it this way actually, I don't think anybody has the time or patience to search for rare items only for them to break during grinding. I do think it should be a challenge to get it to level 10 though, which is why I am happy for grinders to be highly priced and maybe even lessen the probability of success.

• Thumbs Up 1

Currently when a grind "fails" the grind will be reduced by one, so for example if you fail the 50/50 chance going from 8 to 9 the weapon will become 7/10.  Luck was "removed" and all chances are what retail PSU had for 3* luck.

• Thumbs Up 1