Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Should melee hybrids have the block animation removed from evaded attacks?

Kaist

Should melee hybrids have the block animation removed from evaded attacks?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Apparently on Clementine, the Fortefighter and Fighmaster types had the block animation disabled when they evade attacks but melee oriented hybrid types still have this enabled. Should this be changed to include the melee hybrids in some fashion?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you chose yes to the above question, how do you think this animation change should be applied?

• Disable the block animation from these types entirely like Fortefighter and Fighmaster.
    • Disable the block animation but only when using melee weapons.
    • Disable the block animation but only when using certain weapon types (2 handed weapons or weapons the type can use as an S rank for example).
    • Disable the block animation only during striking PAs.
    • Other - (Voted no/None of the above fit)

I only recently learned about this change to Fortefighters and Fighmasters and wanted to see what other people's opinions were on having this also apply to the melee hybrids like Fighgunner, Wartecher, and Acrofighter.

I understand the reasoning behind removing the block animations for the pure melee types but I feel like the hybrid melee types still spend a good majority of their time in melee and rely on melee weapons for most of their damage. I'd personally like to see the block animation disabled during striking PA usage if that's at all possible as a QoL change/buff as the hybrids easily have at least several times the evasion mods of Fortefighter and Fighmaster.

Edited by Kaist

you can't only vote no, both fields need to be filled. for low evasion types like fighgunner I'd have no problem with evades being removed but evasion is literaly one of the best things about arco classes an opens a lot of just counter opportunities I'd miss if they removed the block animation.