Not even sure if these are worth anything, but I have a 50% lightning Palasra and Hiken if anyone is interested. 

Thanks!

Use the "Search by condition" option when you search for shops, then "Set item name"; that will get you a list of what is currently available on the market, allowing you to compare prices.

If you find nothing, you should definitely check out similar or like weapons to try and get a grasp on them.

I'm willing to negotiate a deal with you if you'd like me to personally take those off your hands.  😄

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)

Oh I know how to search for stuff in the shop lol. I just scrolled through prices for a really long time and didn't know how to price these items. At the time, any 50% items were just maxed in the shops so that wasn't much to go on. And yeah I don't think I'd use the items so throw me an offer and we can go from there?

Edited by DTSWaRDawG

3 hours ago, DTSWaRDawG said:

Oh I know how to search for stuff in the shop lol. I just scrolled through prices for a really long time and didn't know how to price these items. At the time, any 50% items were just maxed in the shops so that wasn't much to go on. And yeah I don't think I'd use the items so throw me an offer and we can go from there?

Sure, I will DM you.

17 hours ago, KAMIGENO said:

Sure, I will DM you.

Alright, sounds like a plan. I am going to assume you mean DM me on here? If not, then I am in the discord if you'd rather message me through there.

3 hours ago, DTSWaRDawG said:

Alright, sounds like a plan. I am going to assume you mean DM me on here? If not, then I am in the discord if you'd rather message me through there.

On here or on Discord is fine. My Discord is on my signature!

just picked up a ank pikor 50 dark i have no need of but seems a wast to npc let me know some one is in to it