D4C Prices  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How are the prices at Díavala's shop?

• Too cheap.
    • Reasonable. / Fair.
    • Too expensive.
    • I have no (strong) feelings about these prices.

Posted (edited)

Tired of NPC shops charging you four times the cost of what a weapon used to be? Looking for various low leveled gear you just can't seem to find in other players' Player Shops because they just vendor everything? Wanna get your hands on some line shields or units for, say, maybe as low as 10 percent of what it costs in the current NPC shops?

Search for "Díavala" (no quotation marks) when you search for a shop and search by name!
I'm here to try and serve the community's economic needs! Try and drop by fast, since a lot of these items are selling really quick!
I may also start branching out even further and selling items, such as Monomates or Moon Atomizer Xs depending on how successful this shop goes. Let me know what you think! Oh, and be sure to vote on what you feel about my prices!

If you are have trouble typing out the accented i, hold down Alt & type 0237 on the num. pad and then let go of the Alt key; that's how ya get the near little í!

Oh, and the D4C stands for Dirty Dings Dealt Dirt Cheap.

Edited by KAMIGENO
Added a line about armors and units, as well as the possibility of items. Added a poll thought I added earlier. Added an edit in to tell people how to type í.

If anyone feels my shop prices are too high, please clarify! A lot of my items are just sitting at the cost of what vendor's sell price would be, even if other Player Shops are selling them from much higher. Prices for weapons are as low as 5 percent of what NPC weapons weapons are, and armor and units are as low as 10 percent of what NPCs are selling that gear at. If the piece of equipment has an element on them, they are charged just a bit higher, but still much less than what NPC vendors (and some other Player Shops) are selling gear for.

I just stocked in a bunch of :rank_a:s and :rank_b:s! They're going out faster than I can type and post this! 😨

Actually it was pretty good pricing! It should really help out the lower levels! 💙

4 hours ago, Dia said:

Actually it was pretty good pricing! It should really help out the lower levels! 💙

TY! ♥

Bit of a tip, you can make the special character í by holding ALT and then typing 161

Since I had to google it I figured I'd make it easier for anyone else that does not know.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:23 PM, Halvos said:

Bit of a tip, you can make the special character í by holding ALT and then typing 161

Since I had to google it I figured I'd make it easier for anyone else that does not know.

Thanks~ But also:

On 5/8/2019 at 10:54 AM, KAMIGENO said:

If you are have trouble typing out the accented i, hold down Alt & type 0237 on the num. pad and then let go of the Alt key; that's how ya get the near little í!