Sign in to follow this  
KrazyBlizzard

Agrajag Thank You Thread

Not a lot of people here know how we got these JP maps and other content, and we wanted to thank you for them. Thanks for helping with the progress of this game.

• Thumbs Up 13

Agreed. Agrajag has been extremely helpful and has put a lot of effort into their research. Much love.

• Thumbs Up 2

Thank you Agrajag that you done with the DH project and importing PSP2I enemies to psu. You are legend and thank you for the JP Missions that clementine community can enjoy.  Im looking foward to rest of you're future project!

• Thumbs Up 2

The work you do is important not only for providing gamers new features in PSU, but you're also playing an important role in series preservation. As of right now there is no way to play Episode 3 story content and I look forward to when the Despair and Hope project is completed so this lost content will once again available to be played by the public. Thank you for everything you've done.

I'm blown away any of this is possible. There special place in heaven for you all.  Thanks a ton

Thank you for all of your hard work Agrajag, it means a lot to a lot of people ❤️

Thank you very much for everything Agrajag! hope to see you continue the offline patch! ♥️