Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think humans/newmans are kinda doomed RN...

Zx.

I'll just say what i think and i've actually seen regarding how races rely on their special properties to deal extra damage right now.

We already know how even after the nerfs, SUV and nanoblasts are still the MVPs on boss fights.

Humans/newmans don't have acces to their SUVs unless they get an S-rank armor WITH extra slot

Here's the problem:

The only S-rank armor i've seen so far is 

A) exclusive to force users

B) has NO extra slot

... I may be mistaken on this one

There may be another S-rank armors out there we can currently get too. But as things are right now  with the level cap (even with the decreased price on those S-rank SUVs), there's no way we can use them whatsoever

6 minutes ago, Seority said:

Humans need something though.

We have no top stats, no beast mode and our SUV isn't as good as a CASTs.

Some kind of special buff would be appreciated (and give people some reason to play human.) 😅

just don't play human :4Head:

There were a few A rank SUVs that were useable by Humans and Newmans on the JP servers but those don't seem to be currently in place. It'd be nice to see the amount of SUVs useable by these races expanded if possible but for now I'm content with what we've got.

On 4/29/2019 at 3:30 AM, Seority said:

Humans need something though.

We have no top stats, no beast mode and our SUV isn't as good as a CASTs.

Some kind of special buff would be appreciated (and give people some reason to play human.) 😅

Aren't humans still the best race to be for AT's? It was like that on retail at least.

Edited by Whit

1 hour ago, Whit said:

Aren't humans still the best race to be for AT's? It was like that on retail at least.

Humans had boosts to the acro classes yes, but we currently don't have those (to that degree) on the server.