Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mission Capsules If they where Real Preview

Eric007

Unsafe Passage:

-If you need anything Read these Capsules they are useful!

-Pannons/Bel Pannons are really cute, but do not be fooled by their looks!

-Don’t get yourself surrounded by Delsabans/Deljabans!

-When you’re Low on HP, that’s okay as long as you have Monomates with you… If you don’t then it will be a problem.

-These SEED-Forms are really weird life forms I mean that’s a Dark Story……

-The Linear Line is a Transport System that is use to travel though the Platform… For some reason most of the Platform is shut down.

-Sendillans are really pain in the butt, if they charge make sure you run a little far so they can’t hit you.

-Red Doors are locked, Green Doors are open, Of course everyone knows this!

-A Key is used to open Gates and Fences, but they normally don’t show up unless you defeat all Enemies in the Area!

-Have you heard of Rappies? They are so adorable….. they are so hard to find though. I heard they bring luck.

Fight For Food:

-If you need anything Read these Capsules they are useful!

-Pannons/Bel Pannons are really cute, but do not be fooled by their looks!

-Don’t get yourself surrounded by Delsabans/Deljabans!

-When you’re Low on HP, that’s okay as long as you have Monomates with you… If you don’t then it will be a problem.

-Wow it seems like the SEED-Forms don’t even give up, now that they are in the Food Plant, oh well there’s a SEED-Form Leader at the end of the block, maybe it could be the Main reason why they are many SEED-Forms are in the Food Plant.

-This Farming Plant has food supply, I mean what’s with this food supply??? I have no idea what the supply is used for?

-Sendillans are really pain in the butt, if they charge make sure you run a little far so they can’t hit you.

-A Key is used to open Gates and Fences, but they normally don’t show up unless you defeat all Enemies in the Area!

-Have you heard of Rappies? They are so adorable….. they are so hard to find though. I heard they bring luck.

Mad Creatures:

-This Meadow is populated with Native Creatures! Of course these creatures has been altered by the SEED, So I have a bad feeling they are attack you…

-Koltova/Distovas are creatures that can charge you, try to time your walk while it charges and then you will dodge the attacks!

-Don’t get surrounded by Vahras/Go Vahras!

-These creatures are acting really violent … Why? No clue…. Could be the SEED!

-Polties look cute, but they don’t even look innocent.

-Can’t kill a Shagreece, that’s okay use first person mode on your ranged weapon to kill it in the sky.

Plains Overload:

-This Meadow is populated with Native Creatures! Of course these creatures has been altered by the SEED, So I have a bad feeling they are attack you…

-There is a creature called De Ragan.. they nest every year. But they are altered by the SEED, so it will be impossible to kill it unless you find a way to kill it!

-Koltova/Distovas are creatures that can charge you, try to time your walk while it charges and then you will dodge the attacks!

-Don’t get surrounded by Vahras/Go Vahras!

-These creatures are acting really violent … Why? No clue…. Could be the SEED!

-Polties look cute, but they don’t even look innocent.

-Can’t kill a Shagreece, that’s okay use first person mode on your ranged weapon to kill it in the sky!

I hope Clem also adds this…

Edited by Eric007

1 hour ago, Eric007 said:

and I thought why I have so many problems, it turned out that all this time I didn't have monomates with me 

yeah, especially after that update, where the mobs were given a higher speed than the player =))

The doors are red, the sky is blue, I dropped dead reading capsule made by you =))

-There is a creature called De Ragan.. they nest every year. But they are altered by the SEED, so it will be impossible to kill it unless you find a way to kill it!

I have a feeling that during the Christmas event we destroyed the entire population for the next millennium =))

• Eric007 changed the title to Mission Capsules If they where Real Preview