Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Download] PSUC Music Mod Pack - Version 3

Enigma_Dev

Phantasy Star Universe Clementine - Music Mod Pack

sfxico10.png

This is my PSUC Music Mod project I've been working on for almost 3 years. The project was private for awhile, and been shown to many on my past PSUC live streams.
I'm finally releasing this mod publicly for anyone to use since I've completed it on this Version 3 update.

The original Music in PSU is my favorite to listen to. Modding different Music to the game though was just my personal preference as I play through.
For now this mod will stay as Version 3 because I want to work on hand drawing high quality textures for the game, which is coming soon on a different mod. Contact me for info~

This mod is 2.54GBs, it includes Back Up files to revert back to original PSU.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1-CCB_D-U1GtsPZ0T3fd3uj-_k3P09Xl9&export=download

Install Instructions:

Extract PSUC-BGM Mod.exe from PSUC-MusicMod-V3_1.5.zip and follow instructions when opened.

modins11.png

Once you located your Data folder and click Extract, you will get asked to Confirm file replace.
Click Yes to All

modext11.png

After replace, the exe automatically closes and the install is completed.

Optional Mods?
The Optional UI-Mods can be installed manually by dragging the specific files to Data folder and replacing existing files.

loginm10.jpg

missio10.jpg

missio11.jpg

missio12.jpg

missio13.jpg

Edited by Enigma_Dev
Tags

22 hours ago, Nessly said:

Do you have a track listing? I'm curious about downloading but would like to know the sounds before committing to a 2gig download. 😅 Regardless, thanks for sharing!

I used to have a Track List written in the ChangeLog for the private version of this Mod Pack. I haven't decided to put one on this version because it would've required extra time just to write down the names of each track. Thank you for bringing up that idea though, I'll be sure to write Track List the next time I update this Mod Pack.

This Mod Pack is using Soundtracks from a variety of RPG/JRPG games, There's many titles to name here but not all of them will be listed.

The reason for the large size of this Mod Pack is because every track inside are edited carefully while uncompressed, lossless 32-bit float, and some tracks for each area are 15 mins+ combined with a crossfade of more tracks.

Game Soundtracks used in this mod:

• Phantasy Star Online EP1&2 / Phantasy Star Universe / Phantasy Star Portable 2 & Infinity / Phantasy Star Online 2
  • Death end re;Quest 1&2 / Megadimension Neptunia VII / Fairy Fencer F / Omega Quintet / Cyberdimension 4GO / Mary Skelter 1&2
  • Mega Man X: Command Mission
  • Sonic Mega Collection
  • Tokyo Xanadu / Ys (Series) Soundtracks
  • .hack//G.U.

If you would like to preview what the Mod Pack sounds like in-game, check out my recorded live stream on my YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/xLFpOKIUr9c?t=7380

• 4 months later...
47 minutes ago, KamioAngelo64 said:

hey hoow did mod the songs to game, was it hard? i was thinking doing my own

The conversion is easy. But creating a loop start/end by editing specific songs is probably hardest part of finishing this mod.

Especially since I have no way of obtaining the Raw files those songs, which suppose to be opened through FLStudio or Criware, etc.(Creating loops would have been much easier with Raw files.)

I used Adobe Audition to edit the tracks.

I used PES Audio Converter to convert the tracks for the game.

Check this thread out for details on how to use PES Audio Converter: https://psu-clementine.net/community/index.php?/topic/326-custom-music-mod

Edited by Enigma_Dev

21 hours ago, Enigma_Dev said:

The conversion is easy. But creating a loop start/end by editing specific songs is probably hardest part of finishing this mod.

Especially since I have no way of obtaining the Raw files those songs, which suppose to be opened through FLStudio or Criware, etc.(Creating loops would have been much easier with Raw files.)

I used Adobe Audition to edit the tracks.

I used PES Audio Converter to convert the tracks for the game.

Check this thread out for details on how to use PES Audio Converter: https://psu-clementine.net/community/index.php?/topic/326-custom-music-mod

ah thank you very much  for your reply

and if see me in game i kamio or angelo in game