Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Long time no see.

Its_Lorelei

Love me or hate me, I'm back. I worked a lot on myself. Still figuring my life out, but made a LOT of progress. The last time i posted was around 4/25/21, Right before I again lost my home, but this time was nobody's fault but my own. I spent a few days after losing my home very depressed. I was able to turn it around by using past experiences. My fiancee, who willingly chose homelessness and uncertainty over stability, gave me drive. I guess love does really conquer all.

That said, I got a job in early June. I worked it for about a month and realized that $10 an hour wasn't cutting it. Fast food is absolutely not my forte, and the pay wasn't worth getting any better at it. I worked hard to find a better job, and one of my landlords (Also my current until 1/1/22, we're moving to our own place!) actually reached out and got me a job at wal-mart. I work full time 3rd shift stocking and just got insurance. The benefits and money are nice, and I just got a raise to 15.50/hr. While it's not the most glorious job, I only deal with customers for an hour on either end of my shift, and I typically clear at least 2 departments solo (Though my typical starting spot, infants, does give me mad baby feels XD, thank whatever diety/anomaly that I can't do that)

Fiancée and I are planning our wedding (We're not having a big party, or really much of a celebration. Just a small event for our family and friends. but thanks!). Have a doctor's appointment to see if I'm bipolar (I'm almost positive I'm type 1). Haven't missed any medications in months. Getting money saved up has been hard on a single income, but we're rocking it out until we can get into this new place, I'm gonna be putting away $500 a month once it starts. Weighing options for a surgery consult. I would like to have the  consult done by February. This is finally the culmination of a nearly 5 year (so far) journey, but by no means the end. We're on the way to having a life beyond the daily struggle.

Thanks for worrying, if you did. If not, I don't blame you. I was a pretty much a lost cause.

Found out I'm a furry. Have fun with that. Details... eventually.

Here's to a happy future.

Edited by Its_Lorelei

It is clear that, as before, it is impossible to communicate normally with you and I am not going to tell you which decisions are correct and which are not, for that you have been given life in order to independently seek solutions, but I want to warn you that it is worth thinking very well before take steps to where there is no way back. The ill-fated ferocity of fate resists the bitter tears of those who have chosen the wrong path.
Anyway, glad you're ok.

3 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

It is clear that, as before, it is impossible to communicate normally with you and I am not going to tell you which decisions are correct and which are not, for that you have been given life in order to independently seek solutions, but I want to warn you that it is worth thinking very well before take steps to where there is no way back. The ill-fated ferocity of fate resists the bitter tears of those who have chosen the wrong path.
Anyway, glad you're ok.

Appreciate the response.

I'm happy. That's what counts. <3