Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Synthing

Creinu

I think Synthing should work 100% of the time. I hate buying boards and such then going to synth it, wait an hour or two and then it turns to scrap. I think if you have all the items you need, it should work 100% of the time. Just my thoughts. I had like 3 Dori boards I tried to synth and 2 broke and only one work. Would be nice if it worked all the time cause it's expensive buying parts for them to work sometimes.

Edited by Creinu

Doesn't synthing already work 100% of the time if you have the relevant level on your bot at 100?

https://psu-clementine.net/wiki/index.php/Updates/May_2021

All synthesis boards will now be able to achieve 100% success rate if the Partner Machine is LV100 in that respective item type field.

Did you not level your bot up? 

Edit: https://psu-clementine.net/wiki/index.php/Partner_Machines#Feeding_guide_-_LV400_PM Might want to check out this page if you haven't.

Edited by Zeta

1 hour ago, Creinu said:

How do you get your bot to 400?

@ZetaIs correct, you only need level 100 on a certain stat to guarantee synths.  For example, Dori's are TCSM's which are Tech weapons, so you'd want your bot to be level 100 in Tech to get 100% synth rate.

Fastest way to level a bot up is to feed it PM-GROLLS that you can trade at The Collector for 5 Omega Acid's each. (You'd want PM Techgroll for the Tech levels to synth more Doris.)