Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forum is limiting my use of "liking" posts, to a fairly small number

Adooma

This could be intentional ?, I don't know.

When I try and like posts (currently), it says...

Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today."

I don't think I have liked that many posts today, maybe 3, 4 or 5, I'm not sure. But surely, I should be able to read many threads/posts, when I have the time, and like the odd post, here and there.

It doesn't seem to be letting me do it now (i.e. it produces the above error message, after the first few successful likes).

Edited by Adooma

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

I've face that issue a while back, That's probably a "restricion" caused by the forum engine thing. Altough, i just guessing. I could be wrong.

In some kind of revenge, extreme irony kind of way, despite the fact I don't think I've (successfully liked any further posts). I just read and tried to THANK your helpful/useful post.

But it (like before) just said ....

Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.
  • OK"
Edited by Adooma

Further testing, seems to indicate that it is some kind of BUG with the forum, or very strange/weird rules, which I don't understand.

It DOES let me like posts in some parts of the forum, e.g. (just now), here:

Yet it still won't let me like the post here:

That is so weird!

Okay give this one some reaserch, You could  like a post  there, but you couldn't like on this one. Could you hit like on someone  else? in a different topic?  (anyone but not me)

If it's  the case,  then i guess something happend with my account...

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Marmalade said:

Looks like there was a limit of 10 per day? Probably only became apparent now that there's a lot of liking going on.

Let me know if it still happens?

The 'like' system is working just fine for me (and hopefully everyone else) now, thanks for fixing it.

I just went round and found 16 posts I was impressed with, and liked them (they deserved liking, but I did the 16 as a sort of test as well), they all went though just fine.

Presumably I could do more than 16, but I stopped, as that is the limit of what posts I could justifiably mark as liked.

If the 'old' limit was 10, what I suspect happened, is the previous day (maybe evening), I liked perhaps 6 posts. Then came back the next day, and in the morning (perhaps, so within the assumed 24 hour day period), tried to like further posts, but on reaching the 5th one, had already reached the 24 hour (daily) limit of 10.

I.e. someone likes 6 posts yesterday evening, 18 hours later (the next day, but well within 24 hours), they like 4 further posts, reaching the limit of 10. Hence me being confused and saying the limit was somewhere around the 4 mark.

Anyway, thanks for fixing (or getting) this fixed.

Edited by Adooma

Hey you, I like you, Hope yall are having a nice day. Just came to burn out my likes. ❤️ cause sometimes what we need is a little love.

@Marmalade thanks for making the game for what it is, it wouldn't have been done without the work you and the rest of the team have put into the game, thanks for all your hard work.
and I hope your not overstressing yourself about the server too much, there's always going to be a hardcore fanbase that sticks around regardless. thanks for putting in the time to make this all possible.