Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just realized why in such kind community so many alone players.

It's just because they're pretend they're kind, it's theatre of nameless actors, all you see or read here is a lie and fake.
And their fake cuteness hides ugliness and aggression in itself. And by the way I am the same, I just don’t hide it too much.
We will always be alone, because we are all enemies here and we hate each other. But nevertheless, we are bored, so sometimes we look on the net to check if the others are dead. We're just cursed people, we'll never be happy, every day complaining and hate.

White roses have bloomed in the neighboring courtyard, they have an incredible aroma, flowers that are grown for sale never smell like that. And in the courtyard, two streets later, lush peonies began to bloom, they are also gorgeous. I love late spring, at this time of year I don't even want to use perfumery, because you go out and the air smells better than any perfume.🌸
There are already many green berries everywhere on cherry trees, when they are ripe they can be picked and eaten, you can just eat sour berries, or you can cook jam or even compote, just cook the berries in a lot of water with sugar, and you get a very tasty drink. 🍒

But, I suppose, cherries, apricots and apples will ripen only in a month, the most difficult thing is to wait for this moment, and so that the nasty mongrels from the local government do not cut down the trees, as they usually do without reason, if they do not meet with public resistance.
In any case, I hope there will be a rich harvest of fruits and berries this summer. There will soon be black currants. And gooseberries, a delicious berry.

I'm broken. 
Person's playing PSU 5th year, they don't know how to use photon charge.
When pp runs out they just do nothing and waiting for regen. 
They don't use charge cube after quests because it's better save some meseta.
And they're not poor, over a million, and I always ready to share meseta with them.
70 lvl and not a single tech is leveled past 10 lvl, HOW THE FUCK ITS POSSIBLE?
Dying 10 times a minute is ok, because start armor and "I'll check shops later", later never happens.
Tried to buy and make a gift, they just put it somewhere and can't find, maybe sold.
Gathering EVERYTHIG like vacuum cleaner, every single vahra nail. So you always have to wait them done gathering.
If you don't wait, they always losing their way and you have to return back for them.
No matter what level, they always to be carried, novice playing first day is pro compared to them reached 200 lvl.
Explained everything over9000 times, nothing was remembered. I feel like a parrot each time repeating same explanations.
Many people invited to be their friends and play together, all was refused, they only want to play with me.
And when I once again lost my temper, I said "Maybe action rpgs is just not yourth?" and they were offended.
Was it too rude? Ok, maybe it's their playstyle, but after so much effort that I put into constant explanations, in personal carrying services, I want to see the result of these efforts in the end, but I see that it only makes things worse. 
I will not babysit anymore, nor will I apologize, because I've done.

@SHOTGUN

4 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

I'm broken. 

o.o

Person's playing PSU 5th year, they don't know how to use photon charge.
When pp runs out they just do nothing and waiting for regen. 

Some people tend to ignore the charger cube at the end, but only, if they're confident enough, that they can redo a mission without restock and recharge.
But i don't think i've ever seen that people who would be like, doing absolute nothing, if their PP run out, just stay idle. Though, i'm more than likely not pay attention on the battle field ^_^* Just scan where to hit, or what's the hp of the allies. (if i'm AT)

70 lvl and not a single tech is leveled past 10 lvl, HOW THE FUCK ITS POSSIBLE?

Hmmm, that reminds me something, i'll going to PM you, when i've inspected one of my "team mate" ^_^*

Dying 10 times a minute is ok, because start armor and "I'll check shops later", later never happens.

Which they should, since armors are currently cheap :3, but it's their loss...

Tried to buy and make a gift

You should have know better than thaaat!

Gathering EVERYTHIG like vacuum cleaner, every single vahra nail.

Haaaay, in the beauty shop you can't do your nails, so... we need to have some good alternative to do our nails! carry at least 10 vahra nails, so you can be happy with your nails :3 Although... i gripping something with those nails will be awful, so i decide not to do so :3. So shouldn't do others as well ^_^*

If you don't wait, they always losing their way

Acceptable mistake once, we're all started every mission at one point, so i'm patient with people in that metter. And actually whom ever i've teached about the locations in the event (even if Karzy made the vid) they seem to remember it fairly nice ^_^

Explained everything over9000 times, nothing was remembered.

Some people needs more times, some people needs less. But over time..... i'm not going to be a downer or anything.... But you'll have to start with an other one. and an other one...
So patience will be a key here. And i illadvise for everyone who don't have the nessesery patience, and empathy for it

but after so much effort that I put into constant explanations, in personal carrying services, I want to see the result of these efforts in the end, but I see that it only makes things worse. 

Yes, we're all want to see our students (to say the least) grow their wings, and fly. But we're not a mommy bird, so i don't nessecerily go over the edge, if the person i want to help on, simply cannot be helped. Any other time, i'll make my efforts worthy, once they're ready to fly. I'll be forgotten by them, Unperfect circle of life It's like, a broken key chain.

HOWEVER!!! Sometimes, i do get the vibe that my work has it's fruit, and i can have a good buddy! And hopefully, they stay for a good while <3

I will not babysit anymore, nor will I apologize, because I've done.

*big hugs* I hope you don't give up enirely on us humans ^_^*

6 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

So patience will be a key here.

But how? How to be patient when you many years explaining with screenshots how to add photon charge on palette and use, and person's still don't, and when you ask them why they still idle and don't restore their pp with photon charges you getting answer "Photon Charge? Not sure what it is."

How to be patient when they getting lost in Dallgan viewing plaza, where is one small round room and one door?
First time I thought they pranking me, but this prank leasts too long to be prank, it's just torture now.

6 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

I hope you don't give up enirely on us humans ^_^*

371.jpg.f9d134ccc21f65a6d47615258d659e98.jpg

Plinknas are still best lifeform in the entire universe.

Like i said we're not the mommy birds :3 Of course i'd try to do my best (and hopefully the others too), to give a hand. But no one going to say, you must baby sit anyone,  if the person simply can't understand the...

"You new best friend is shiny box! Hug best friend! Then friend hugs you PP" Wait... that sounds nasty.... Anyways... if something like that (preferable less nasty ^_^*) is too hard to for them to understand, then move on. Others might be worthy for your time, and so they will appreciate your generoucity!

14 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

371.jpg.f9d134ccc21f65a6d47615258d659e98.jpg

Plinknas are still best lifeform in the entire universe.

No doubt! i'd reborn as a feline :3 a gracious, noble fluff ball <3

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

"You new best friend is shiny box! Hug best friend! Then friend hugs you PP"

PP? Have no idea what it is. What press to hug? Doesn't work. Any screenshots?

On clem I met so many guys who think they're girls, even Skittles turned this way, so why I can't think I'm mountain lion, it's not most crazy idea xD Where is that plastic surgery clinic I should visit for fluff transplantation, pawplastic, and tail enlargement? ahahaha xD

Edited by SHOTGUN
21 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

PP? Have no idea what it is. What press to hug? Doesn't work. Any screenshots?

*Walks near recharge cube*
Look, this is best friend! Go next to best friend! Look best friend talk on you screen now o.o! Best friend says press enter (idk the controler input) to accesss best friend's hugs <3

Best friend hugs you, if you pick "All weapons!" o.o

Then best friend asks, "Do you need hug?"
Pick yes <3

Done ❤️

pawplastic

Pawstic*
Sowwwyy had tooo!

tail enlargement?

o////o I see what you did there!

So it means, you already got one? :3
One step closer to  your dreams haha

1 hour ago, Fruzsina said:

*Walks near recharge cube*
Look, this is best friend!

Now when you said that I remember another annoying thing about this person, that just wiping my ass with thousands explosions, and this thing is:

"I don't see it"

For example you told them how to where to get title rewards, went to their room and said what option to choose to obtain title rewards

and after hour of not responding they saying: "there's no this option in my visiphone"
and until you make screenshot with GIANT ARROW following to the title option, they will not see it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 hour ago, Fruzsina said:

So it means, you already got one? :3

Remember that panther tail from PsoBB?

btw lets gather before event ends and play it on record, so we will have something warm to watch and remember at cold winter time :D
Fraps dropping fps to zero in psu for me, so I failed when recorded kappa in 2019, but I found solution, I'll run window mode and fill the screen outside window with something, still better than just black borders xD