Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GRIND BOOST WEEK

Ronald Mcdonald

EASTER?!?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. The next grind boost week will be?

• EASTER
    • too soon

Greetings friends. I would like to propose that the next grind boost week to be held on the week that holds Easter. 

I would also like this post to be the end of all the nonsense over how hard grinding is. The current grinding system is in place for a reason. Once the end game weapons come out, the final weapons to come should not be receiving their finishing grinds IN A WEEK OR TWO.  That would simply kill the game.

The general agreement on Discord during last test server was that there were to be grind weeks. We already had one so why not another? Grind weeks, EXP weeks, I would even like to see Mat weeks, Meseta weeks, Class EXP weeks, etc. Most people agreed that a system similar to PSO2 was to me implemented for grinding. Looks exactly like what we got. I believe all the discussion on changing a core function of the game should have been said during the different test servers. No more test servers please.

anyways,

Can I get a CHEERS for

EASTER

?!?