Sign in to follow this  
JeffMoreau

Despair and hope updates and files?

Since PSUmods has basically been locked to prevent further posts and it seems Agrajag is hoping to move the project over to these forums. I wanted to ask if he could post a topic with all the current files for missions? All the links he posted link here to the clementine server but its not possible to actually download the files.  It would also be really nice to have a thread again like on Psumods where we could comment and ask questions about the project.

Edited by JeffMoreau

he doesn't frequent here, and as far as i know it's on hiatus, but you can still download everything from the PSUMods forums. Despair & Hope isn't a Clementine project, so it's no their jurisdiction to post said things.

I'm aware its not part of clementine but it seems they are offering him the space here for his project since there is this section in the forums . Especially since all the download files link to the clementine ftp server.  However the files cannot be downloaded which is the reason I posted here to begin with. I'd post on psumod regarding it but its been locked down with no way to post regarding download links not working. 

his space has been here for almost 2 years now with him showing no interest so i wouldn't assume it would be used anytime soon lol. as for the psumod links, they must have just went down cos i downloaded them not even 2 months ago rip. best you can hope for is for marm to let him know if he doesn't already. he's been working on other things so who knows

Yeah PSUMods is going through odd waters right now. It got locked because of spam bots.

I don't think Agrajag has gotten around to updating all of his links yet, but he is aware of it. You can get the files here:

"--NOTE: All data file edits require this file in order to prevent the "Game files have been modified" error."
CRC Check Disable

"(Makes it require Par Ork instead of the normally-unavailable Arti Diga)."
Tiga De Ragan Board Fix

"They don't drop, but this will enable pretty much all of the standard AotI weapons"
Weapon Addon

"Same as above, but enables advanced types. NOTE: they have placeholder stats, but if you use the data file, they'll have their online weapon proficiencies. (File not being supported)."
Modified .exe and data (For advanced types)

Maps and mission packs:

Map Files

Mission Pack 4

Mission Pack 5 (requires mission pack 4 and a Japanese game installation directory)