Gnome

[Release] Gnome Glasses - 1.14

4 hours ago, Zane said:

1.14 still isn't working for me for some reason. Might be a weird driver or something since I'm running Windows through bootcamp on a Macbook.

Has any of the previous versions worked for you? I've had big problems with 1.11 and 1.13 myself, but it could be something really simple like a file hasn't copied over properly or you have a file from an old version that you might have accidentally left out in the update.

12 hours ago, RedKing said:

Has any of the previous versions worked for you? I've had big problems with 1.11 and 1.13 myself, but it could be something really simple like a file hasn't copied over properly or you have a file from an old version that you might have accidentally left out in the update.

Nope, has never worked for me.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:18 AM, Zane said:

Nope, has never worked for me.

Strange and unfortunate.

Just to check, have you made absolutely sure you've got any prerequisites for using ImGUI?
This is an ImGUI-based system and will not work if you can't get ImGUI working. (you'll definitely have ImGUI running if you use Re-Shade, in which case, problem is a bigger mystery)

This is lovely. I got a little overwhelmed when I peeked at the customization options. Is there an easy way to adjust the transparency of the drop checker window so it's a bit less obstructive?

This is awesome!

Would it be possible to add a window which shows you the messages that scroll up on the bottom right side of the screen, like rare drops and rare missions? On 1440p they're virtually impossible to see. 

11 hours ago, Mr. J said:

This is lovely. I got a little overwhelmed when I peeked at the customization options. Is there an easy way to adjust the transparency of the drop checker window so it's a bit less obstructive?

Best thing you can do is just lower the alpha level on the window background element (I forget the exact name)

That will make it show a lot less so you can see behind it better.