Find results in...

Does anyone else also want Leaderboards back

KrazyBlizzard

Leaderboards Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Leaderboards? or No

• Leaderboards Yes
    • Leaderboards No

Here you can see all the old commands we had back in 2018, possibly even new ones could come out as well.image.thumb.png.c00eb20271c9189ce492c867022ef94c.png
image.png.fb5246346ccde5d0bc2ca606d912fdc1.pngHere is a wealth example
The other ones like class level can be even better now that class level can go up to 200, just some fun stat tracking things that I think would be nice to have back

A leaderboard who could show both class level and total mp earned would be nice (and relevant, I would like to be able to situate myself)

One with total ennemies killed and/or missions runned, doesnt proove anything ofc but always fun to know.

More skeptical about thing like hours played/mesetas earned...

Also, event with temporary leaderboard would be nice in the future.

I'm not sure I see the point. I think you'll need to explain the benefits of this to me. In my eyes, something like that would be nothing but a "who has the biggest e-peen" competition. I don't think I'd enjoy a feature that constantly reminds me how inferior I am to most everyone else. Seeing other people with those high numbers would be discouraging and may possibly even make my excitement for playing the game diminish. 

2 hours ago, RandomMcPerson said:

I'm not sure I see the point. I think you'll need to explain the benefits of this to me. In my eyes, something like that would be nothing but a "who has the biggest e-peen" competition. I don't think I'd enjoy a feature that constantly reminds me how inferior I am to most everyone else. Seeing other people with those high numbers would be discouraging and may possibly even make my excitement for playing the game diminish. 

It has been implemented on Ephinea since the start of the server or almost, and it is the most PSO played server.

15 hours ago, RandomMcPerson said:

I have no idea what Ephinea means. 

Ephinea is the most populous private server for Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst by a pretty wide margin, and happens to have leaderboards available for various categories.

Leaderboards are just another thing to chase, like rare drops, fashion, a full palette of 10/10 50% weapons, or whatever else.

I was the one that wrote that bot and the commands, respectively.

It wasn't some super advanced thing, was just pulling data from the database for the most basic of leaderboards, I'm down to see leaderboards return in some format.

The question I'd like to pose is, would you rather it was a web-based leaderboard, or another bot command on Discord? I'd assume the majority vote would be web-based, but figure it's good to get some opinions.

40 minutes ago, Gnome said:

It wasn't some super advanced thing, was just pulling data from the database for the most basic of leaderboards, I'm down to see leaderboards return in some format.

The question I'd like to pose is, would you rather it was a web-based leaderboard, or another bot command on Discord? I'd assume the majority vote would be web-based, but figure it's good to get some opinions.

Either one would work perfectly for me, doesn't matter

5 hours ago, Gnome said:

Web based (on here) would be nice, it would also populate a bit more the website/forum. 👍

• 2 weeks later...