• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Download] (UPDATED 07/25/21) Bando's HD Enemy Texture Pack v2

bando_boyッ

[UPDATED 07/25/21]

yea yea yea here's v2  💤

💥  Bando's HD Enemy Texture Pack v2  💥

shout out to Agrajag and Shadowth for creating the tools needed for this to come to fruition.

This is the first pack I'm releasing of my personal PSU upscale project that I've been working on in my spare time.

As always make sure to make a back up of your data folder before doing any editing.

The AI I used was ESRGAN with a 4x upscale model, plus all alpha layers and mipmapping have been kept intact.

Install Instructions: Unzip archive, then drag and drop all the files into the Data folder in your PSU Clementine install folder, and replace.

- Updates -
07/25/21 updated to v2 (finally)

- will fix de rol le glitter soon - :^)

All enemies and bosses are finished and included.

v2 will be coming within the next few days! soon RIGHT NOW!

Download Link: v2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N38-U_dCyGToydHN-RplZYzSgSLmu_QY/view?usp=sharing

en_2ubpno-comparison.gif

en_1pgao_a-comparison.gif

before.png

after.png

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, CheeseCubeStick said:

Just curious, since it's been almost a month, if v2 is close to completion? I'm really looking forward to it! 😄

yeah w holidays and all i got more busy than i wanted and didn't have as much free time as i thought i would, i have v2 mostly finished and all bosses done for the most part, i'll have it updated soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thank you, i've been slackin on V2 but now that agra has updated the parser i use for editing the textures i have gained motivation back to finish it. i don't have a time frame besides the dreadful soon since i don't want set a time frame and have something happen and me to miss it again.

49 minutes ago, bando_boyッ said:

thank you, i've been slackin on V2 but now that agra has updated the parser i use for editing the textures i have gained motivation back to finish it. i don't have a time frame besides the dreadful soon since i don't want set a time frame and have something happen and me to miss it again.

If I knew how, I'd help ya out to get it done faster! 

• bando_boyッ changed the title to [Download] (UPDATED 07/25/21) Bando's HD Enemy Texture Pack v2
  • 4 months later...