bando_boyッ

[Download] Bando's HD Enemy Texture Pack v1

yea yea yea here it is  💤

💥  Bando's HD Enemy Texture Pack v1  💥

shout out to Agrajag and Shadowth for creating the tools needed for this to come to fruition.

This is the first pack I'm releasing of my personal PSU upscale project that I've been working on in my spare time.
There will be an updated v2 that will have the bosses and enemy effects up-scaled as well.

As always make sure to make a back up of your data folder before doing any editing.

The AI I used was ESRGAN with a 4x upscale model, plus all alpha layers and mipmapping have been kept intact.

Install Instructions: Unzip archive, then drag and drop all the files into the Data folder in your PSU Clementine install folder, and replace.

- Enemy Fixes -
12/15/20  Kakwane
12/17/20  Rappy Gugg

All enemies are finished and included.

Check enemy fixes for updates!

v2 will be coming within the next few days!

Download Linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1AWYFVpD9vjK8CwCFV4_FNYKgUn2M8SEM/view?usp=sharing

Enemy Fixes: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_L8oAC5H-FJDPM14Jtn4FjQ8Mmg15Ap7?usp=sharing

en_2ubpno-comparison.gif

en_1pgao_a-comparison.gif

Just now, Kyu said:

Amazing work, I look forward to seeing bosses!

The best part is that since their cut scenes are rendered in game, their intros look way better and cooler now lol.

35 minutes ago, bando_boyッ said:

The best part is that since their cut scenes are rendered in game, their intros look way better and cooler now lol.

But did you replace De Ragan's sound effect so he doesn't squawk like an ineffectual parakeet? 🤣

1 minute ago, Takarias said:

But did you replace De Ragan's sound effect so he doesn't squawk like an ineffectual parakeet? 🤣

i didn't, but sounds like that are incredibly ez to do lol 🤣
my grinding success sound is borat saying "GREAT SUCCESS" lmfao

On 12/16/2020 at 12:13 AM, bando_boyッ said:

i didn't, but sounds like that are incredibly ez to do lol 🤣

Using PSO's dragon sound would be a nice touch for nostalgia :rank_s:

PSUC_2020-12-16_21-56-10.thumb.png.5eab3fb1e0e9e5511c257f89f39b95ff.pngI've been using this, and it looks great!

The only issue I've noticed is that Rappy Gugg looks distorted, i'm not sure if that's something that can be fixed for v2.

13 hours ago, swifteh said:

PSUC_2020-12-16_21-56-10.thumb.png.5eab3fb1e0e9e5511c257f89f39b95ff.pngI've been using this, and it looks great!

The only issue I've noticed is that Rappy Gugg looks distorted, i'm not sure if that's something that can be fixed for v2.

Rappy Gugg fix is posted!

gugg.png

On 12/15/2020 at 3:25 PM, bando_boyッ said:

v2 will be coming within the next few days!

Just curious, since it's been almost a month, if v2 is close to completion? I'm really looking forward to it! 😄

16 hours ago, CheeseCubeStick said:

Just curious, since it's been almost a month, if v2 is close to completion? I'm really looking forward to it! 😄

yeah w holidays and all i got more busy than i wanted and didn't have as much free time as i thought i would, i have v2 mostly finished and all bosses done for the most part, i'll have it updated soon

On 1/11/2021 at 6:24 PM, bando_boyッ said:

yeah w holidays and all i got more busy than i wanted and didn't have as much free time as i thought i would, i have v2 mostly finished and all bosses done for the most part, i'll have it updated soon

No worries! Take all the time you need, you're awesome!

Amazing Work @bando_boyッ
you deserve lots of praises for that.

I'm waiting at your 2nd version with impatience.

Could we imagine you could do players cloths and parts in the future using this same method?

Best regards

Yoooo this slaps! I'd like to use ESRGAN to upscale the textures in Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst. 

thank you, i've been slackin on V2 but now that agra has updated the parser i use for editing the textures i have gained motivation back to finish it. i don't have a time frame besides the dreadful soon since i don't want set a time frame and have something happen and me to miss it again.

49 minutes ago, bando_boyッ said:

thank you, i've been slackin on V2 but now that agra has updated the parser i use for editing the textures i have gained motivation back to finish it. i don't have a time frame besides the dreadful soon since i don't want set a time frame and have something happen and me to miss it again.

If I knew how, I'd help ya out to get it done faster!