Sign in to follow this  
Gnome

The Holidays are upon us 🎄

2 hours ago, deidiem said:

Someone told me the PA boost doesn't include rifle and bow. Is this true?

It does include them. The issue is that the PAs for those weapon types take a good 5x to 10x longer to level than other bullets. Hopefully they fix it, because it's really poor balance.

Hello,

First of, thanks a lot to Marmelade and Team to brought us this event and most of the great updates.

I think the bonus for Grind and EXP were great, the thematic choice of mission and the introduction of optional photon eraser was well thought

I did met lot of helping people by playing the event

Some points i would criticize/improve overall are the following :

-1 mission event only where you could grind the most is too short choice. I would loved to have 1-2more alternatives offering the same EXP Payout. (and yeah the no crystal block kinda hurted the pace too)

EVENT ONLY ITEMS BOUND TO EVENT ITSELF is the WORST game design on a Finished game like JP AOTI you can ever ASK for! and I really MEAN IT

I can understand cyclic seasonal items like Christmas Themed items bound to said event and coming back each year...

But you won't tell me HIGH END Useful Items like Sonichi, Dagger of Serafi, Poron, Secrit Cross, Papillon Ciel, Tension Repeater, Sori / PP Generate enters into the Christmas Only clause right?

I know a certain PSO Server called...Ultima (which is probably the closeest example I can come up with) which decided to bound almost all the valuable Gear behind Event Wall.

the result is that in no Event basically no one play as much as event, greed mentality is everywhere outside Teams, people are "forced" to play event or get into High Trade value to get said gears...

YOU really NEED to make ALL non-essential Event Shaped Items, available ALL year round Before it gets out of hand and Lock yourselves with more 100 Event'Walled items (last Xmas has 22items behind Event'Wall). Let's count quick... Christmas, Valentine, Easter, Summer (maybe idk) Anniversary ( I suppose?) Halloween...that's 6 events Meaning About 130 UNOBTAINABLE Items if you keep up the pace...THINK about it Please, think wisely...

Only having one event mission is fine, especially since it was only for 2 weeks. But I agree with items being only available for a limited time a bad idea in general. I think all items should always be available, and events should only make it easier to get certain items.