Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favorite moment?

Fruzsina

7 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

what makes you alarming about that file?

open any application where you can type text, type popular cheat name, game will react showing you it has access to it, nobody guaranted that this will be used in good aspects only

7 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

how can i identify one

Today, even build-in anivirus in window 8 and 10 can easility identify them, all you need is update it time by time

Because of that, suspicious projects may ask you to whitelist game folder to your antivirus, do it or not depends on if you trust them or not.

8 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

Also if a game is like offline only, dose a dll file still could be a spy?

Yes, it could be, but this one is even more easily to identify through task manager, because this game will access internet instead of being offline and you even can see what ip and port it access and what amount of data shares.

Which one, the fake, the real or the big one? :*D

The pumpkin rappy xD

you can learn how to hit a button with one of your claw

no way, it will scratch buttons

48 minutes ago, SHOTGUN said:

open any application where you can type text, type popular cheat name

I try to play clean in any game ❤️ So that's not any good advise to me ^^

49 minutes ago, SHOTGUN said:

Today, even build-in anivirus in window 8 and 10 can easility identify them, all you need is update it time by time

Ahhh i see, so i shouldn't be worried of them? Because i don't know how to do such, and i think it is for the best. Win 10 knows better what's good for it's health than i do 😄

52 minutes ago, SHOTGUN said:

Yes, it could be, but this one is even more easily to identify through task manager

Uhhhhh...... I think i know what task manager is, but i simple don't understand the rest of it ^^

53 minutes ago, SHOTGUN said:

The pumpkin rappy

We would need to wait for an event for them 😞

54 minutes ago, SHOTGUN said:

no way, it will scratch buttons

Ask Mittens on how to type with claws 😄 My cat simply just jump or walk on the keyboard, rarely even sleep on it.

Well nuh for real, just a text.

12 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

Win 10 knows better what's good for it's health than i do 😄

I hate that after win 8, os has more permissions than user. Soon it will control all your action: "Error 9009: you can't post this message, flesh puppet, turn off pc and go away."

17 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

I think i know what task manager is, but i simple don't understand the rest of it ^^

one day you will find resource monitor in it and things become clear xD

18 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

rarely even sleep on it

maybe it's because it's warm place or maybe they want main attention, but perfect spot for all my cats is working laptop xD

6 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

"Error 9009: you can't post this message, flesh puppet, turn off pc and go away."

That day these infernal machines turn aganst us, not like sometimes it's feels like it anyways 😄

6 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

one day you will find resource monitor in it and things become clear xD

Ummmm, well truth is, that thing is written in hungarian, and the translations become really really odd. best example that i also know how english would say.

My Computer..... A while back it were translated to... "Sajátgép" Which says "my own machine", but we also call computer as machine. means it could be that way "My own computer". Nowdays it says, "Ez a gép" That's like..... "It's a machine".. Like... duuuh..

Well my luckily my lappy has a wired keyboard too, and i use that one. so dose my cat

3 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

that thing is written in hungarian

me cud be wrong too kaz me neva seen english version of windows

russian localization was changed same way, it was мой компьютер (my computer) and now it's just компьютер (computer), so that way I think they tried to say it's not your computer anymore xD

Do you have memories of your first rare weapon on pso\psu? First red box I got was on pso ver2, and it was double saber. I was so glad, it felt so strong, dunno why, just first impressions. In psu my first rare weapon was again double saber, and in infinity my first weapon was double saber again, only in pso2 this chain was broken and I got yasminkov rifle as my first rare weapon.

Edited by SHOTGUN

15 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

they tried to say it's not your computer anymore

Well i've brought this lappy secound hand, but come on, the this infernal machine showld know it already :*D

15 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

Do you have memories of your first rare weapon on pso\psu?

Unfortunatly i don't have much memory of what was the first red box i've obtained, but the first rare unit i had were God/power. And i were like, ohhh my goodness! It's really powerful unit, but the happnies were short lived when i've figured out that people trash these away because there's Heavely/power

Don't think i can recall what boxes i were picked up, i mean i know some of them, but i can't what the boxes were looked like. ^^ But i think the first rare could be a twin claw...... the name is like.... run-misaki.... or some like it... not even sure if it's even rare rare :*D
these weapon names sounds like they're dope, even if they're weak 😄

1 hour ago, Fruzsina said:

the name is like.... run-misaki.... or some like it... not even sure if it's even rare rare :*D

ran misaki and ryo misaki my favourite twin claw model, if it were weapon appearance swap I would use this model

well, I wrote another long story, but pressed something and everything was deleted, so maybe I should take a break and come again later X_x"

\\Dried apricot\\ Got hard and boring week xD

wwwwwwww.JPG.e9a815a8e28cd09a4b3d0c6945e45c94.JPG

what kind of story should I choose next? Or it was sign to stop? xD

Edited by SHOTGUN

Ran-misaki, ahhh yes that one 😄

I think that one, is it rare?

18 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

well, I wrote another long story, but pressed something and everything was deleted

Such mistakes i've done a lot, and people told me if i accidently delete things, i need to press Control + Z, it can be used to repair the last mistake(s)
But if you have any good story, feel free to share it with us.... and by i i guess it's only me 😄

You shy guys, You! 😛

what kind of story should I choose next?

Hmmm, tough one, but long as we can stay (far) away of undergarments of any gender, and/or what's inside them 😄 We're just fine ❤️
or else i'll send you a pm about the most weirdest one, that makes you vomit :*D

I'm thinking what should i post next, because franky we need a new question here :3

\\Dried apricot\\ Got hard and boring week xD

wwwwwwww.JPG.e9a815a8e28cd09a4b3d0c6945e45c94.JPG

That's a watermelon 😄

2 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

I think that one, is it rare?

Eff me nuh wrong it's A rank, nuh so rare but first monthes it may cost sup'm kaz of it elegant looking model

i need to press Control + Z

Ctrl+Z to cancel Ctrl+Y to cancel cancellation xD
Wah me didn't use that? Because me stupidly trusted forum's autosave and reload page eena hope it will save but it's nuh

or else i'll send you a pm about the most weirdest one, that makes you vomit :*D

You neva can beat what me seen eena pso2.

Ok, I wrote pms to my non-english friends and ask to share their psobb\psu memorable stories, but they lazy to write, if they answer something interesting I'll translate and share it here.

That's a watermelon 😄

it's dried apricot eating watermalyon to sponge wet xD

Edited by SHOTGUN

Hmmmm so accroding to that S ranks are the rare? Or A rank can be rare too? :3

In that case i think it wasss... Gazoran rod, or some like it :3 Dropped from a bootleg sorcerer :*D

5 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

Ctrl+Z to cancel Ctrl+Y to cancel cancellation

Cancel cancellation? My english wont be good enough to explain it to myself :*D

You neva can beat what me seen eena pso2.

I bet, but if we strictly pick the "undergarment" only :3 That case i would win ^^

I wrote pms to my non-english friends and ask to share their psobb\psu memorable stories, but they lazy to write

damn 😕 such stories would be cool to read, and relive from the person who tells them :3

it's dried apricot eating watermalyon to sponge wet xD

Apricot.jpg.25c101e01e3a428f631133eec9553b5d.jpg

This one eating the watermelon? 😮 But i can't see any apricot, not even a dried one :3

Hmmmm so accroding to that S ranks are the rare? Or A rank can be rare too? :3

In game rarity only links to power diapason of weapons, real rarity links to drop rates that we will know only after release, nuh true? And some types are caped to A on some weapons, so before selling to vendor, better check this weapon price, even if it's A.

Cancel cancellation? My english wont be good enough to explain it to myself :*D

Undo and Redo

damn 😕 such stories would be cool to read

They want to read too but don't want to write, each says: "need to think", so after some time maybe they'll write, maybe nuh

This one eating the watermelon? 😮 But i can't see any apricot, not even a dried one :3

You see?

1001455137_wwwwwwww.JPG.83757eb20e080256990b1b61aecc1797.JPG

Good to know, however i'm a horder 😄 which may or may not will lead eventually disasterous choise :*D like sell an A rank, that wouild be cool for use :3 all because i can't carry more things :*D

1 hour ago, SHOTGUN said:

Undo and Redo

I see :*D

They want to read too

So am i, but it's not that har, i'm sure you guys could bring up a few memory you would like to share ❤️ 

see?

1001455137_wwwwwwww.JPG.83757eb20e080256990b1b61aecc1797.JPG

But wai-wai wait!

8 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

it's dried apricot

wouldn't it be then be like "Me a dired apricot" 😄 You know, first name and last name :*D

I guess this goofiness bring a new question to shoot :3

While we wait for an answer, I will tell you two more stories from PSO2: one good and one terrible.

PSO2, like the PSU, has an apartment that can be furnished, and to help my friend get a better grip on the game, I furnished my apartment as a classroom. There were desks with notebooks, computers, books, a teacher's desk, and a huge message board on the wall. Over the course of the week, I taught her about the basics of the game, from improving equipment to tactics on various bosses. At the end of the week there was a test in this classroom, I asked 10 questions from what I told her earlier and she wrote the answer on the message board, after writing, the answer could not be changed, if the answer was correct, then she received 500,000 meseta for each. And after the theoretical test, I prepared a practical test for her, which was a kind of challenge: to defeat a train on extra hard in 5 minutes without dying, to defeat vol dragon without taking damage, beat me in damage tally practice 3 times in a row with same weapon, of course when it was VS challenge I fought at 5% of my real power, because I'm not greedy and too see how she inspired and how hard trying is just enough to give all my money xD That how we roleplayed school in the game, if you get bored I advice you to try this, kaz it was really funny.

The next story is about a psychopath who was following me. It was an ordinary day in PSO2, I did daily quests and monitored the market in search of profitable deals, and at that moment an unfamiliar newbie wrote to me, he wrote in Russian, but it did not surprise me, because I had Russian words in ARKS card , and it was not difficult to guess that I speak this language. He said that he was a beginner, played the first day, asked various questions about game , and since I usually do not refuse help, I answered, then helped him open locations, do lvl caps orders, and eventually he joined my team. Then I had to leave, so I left him with my other friend, Valentine. And in the evening of the same day, Valentine wrote to me: "I looked at this newbie's playing style and noticed that he reflexively uses such mechanics that the newbie cannot know about, he is not who he claims to be," I laughed and forgot about it. Valentin is an adult man of 45 years old with a craving for strong drinks, so I did not take his words seriously, thinking that he was again drunk and he was dreaming of everything weird. As it turned out later, in vain. After about a month of playing with this newcomer under the same flag, we once again discussed books from Japan, until he accidentally called me by my real name. No one on the internet ever knew my real name, never, and I never say it. The only way to find out my name was through my family. I pretended not to notice his mistake and continued the discussion. And after that I went to my sister to find out which member of my family he contacted. And it was a shot to the point. It was with my sister that he met, supposedly just by chance, like me, he found out my name and a couple of personal details from her. After I instructed my family about the intruder, it was decided to take the situation into our own hands, on behalf of my sister, I intrigued him with fake compromising evidence on me, but said that the chat was laggy today and offered to go to Whats app, our messengers work by number phone, and phone numbers are registered on the passport data of the owners. Intrigued, and not suspecting that he was figured out, he gave his phone number. This was the end of his spy game, through the function of finding friends by phone number, I found his real page on the social network, through the info left by his friends, I understood which college he was studying at, and through the geotags on the photos he was marked on, I understood where he lives. I further told him that if he didn’t stop digging for me, there would be serious consequences for him, and I would indeed call his college and find him. He left. And after that, from mutual friends of people who were in the team of my enemies from the past, I received screenshots from the discord, in which this same dude leaked my information to them, including our communication, he took phrases out of context, forged phrases to make fun of me , and they laughted whole team until his own data was discovered. I hope that I will not meet such psychopaths again. I understand that we are enemies, but to involve the family in a showdown over some kind of online game? It would be better to tell me right away what claims you have. I would send you to fuck yourself, you would screen how toxic and inadequate I am, and have fun further in your discord. Why pretend and play spy? After these incident, I asked my friend to check if my sister had learned a lesson about information security, and it turned out that my worries were unfounded, and my sister no longer divulges personal information without the knowledge of those in question.

4 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

You know, first name and last name :*D

Dried is state that can be changed after eating this cutie wwwwwwwwwwwwww