Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favorite moment?

Fruzsina

Hi guys!

Learning from the mistake of the last post, i think i could reshape this question in the way i wanted. And sort of make it as a global thingy. That's why i post it in the misc tab ^^
As per usual, the question should self-explain itself, but incase it's not, i'lll going to explain it to you ❤️

So this time, i'm curious about what was the most memorable moment you had, in a game of course.

As for an example, i'll tell you guys my moment. ❤️

It were from pso1
When the first time i've ever used a dark meteor on my ranger! ^^
On it's own borring i know, but it were a simply borrow for the time i help my friend's low level character. After some runs with him, he said "I'll give you something later", and i were like "no need to give me anything for ir ^^", because this memory, and this trust were already a reward to me. Some weeks later he mailed me in game, to join in his room. And after some talk, he dropped two box. And said, "one can be yours". I were like okay, and.... One of the box were a Dark Meteor, the other were a Parasitic Gene "Flow" (PGF). Never felt so surprised, shocked, till that day.

Do you guys have any good moment you had in a game, and also share it with us? Don't be shy ❤️
And i feel it nessesery to say this time, the moment you pick, cannot be NSFW! But i know, and hope it goes without say (and not just on this one). ^^

My favorite moment would actually be related to dev work, not playing the game. Marm recognizing and trusting me enough to let me help with many dev jobs, both big and small, over the years, means so much to me. From when I was first allowed to help with closed testing, and thanks to being very active with it and reporting tons of bugs, Marm trusted me enough to do stuff like edit techs, then later do enemy drops, translations, etc. To be able to help out so much with bringing back my favorite game, plus making it better than the original, is a dream come true.

Edited by Midori Hoshi

Throughout my experience in online games, I began to love helping newbies, because seeing first impressions, emotions, genuine and sincere, it really inspires me. When you play a lot, over time you stop noticing anything other than values and numbers, and this is a big mistake, even I, knowing all this, grow stale over time.
When I first played online, I was always alone, leaving tags and picking up solo tactics, that was my action. When I was already strong enough, the young man Force came and gave me nidra and a bunch of mind materials (talking of pso where all this story starts), these were my first gifts. I don’t know why he did it, and this is again a difficult memory, since this is one of the missing people, more than 10 years have passed.
At some point, I became very popular, and I began to behave like an arrogant bitch, I bullied the game masters, publicly turned on cheats to annoy them and raise my debate. At this time, my favorite pastime was to get someone who does not know how pvp works in a pvp quest, take his weapons and money, and the remaining timer time make him beg to give it back. Of course, I was blocked an infinite number of times, but I always bypassed the blocks by changing the ip and hwid, and they gave up blocking me every 15 minutes. Do I regret being such a shit? No, because it was fun too. But later I grew up and began to treat others with respect.
Then a period of depression came, but I did not lose my popularity and I was bothered by a crowd of friends with a bunch of mental problems. One of them was obsessed with feminism, protests and painting, the other was a Satanist and loved dragons, the third was a girl but considered herself a guy, the fourth was touchingly naive and kind, but forgot everything in seconds, the fifth was an adult man who loved German adult films , the sixth was a guy who sincerely believed that everyone who plays female characters in real life is also a girl, and therefore tried to flirt with them, the seventh was a girl who played so badly that, being 150 lvl, she could be overcome by the simplest mob from newbie location. Eighth ... okay, that's enough, there are more than a hundred of them and all of them are weird. But I still love all of them, although many, probably, do not even remember this time.
I also remember the first meeting with Killroy and Viyra, they never tired of joking and laughing at ordinary things.
During the last test, many funny situations happened to my friend. We had challenges, interesting meetings, once in discord there was a situation when many people tracked her movement through different lobbies in order to catch her in the game.
And of course the clown from McDonald's is another story, I really liked to pretend that I was afraid of clowns and run away from him. Although in fact I was more frightened by a cowboy in underpanties who climbed to hug. Real horror content. xD
I can't tell everything at once, I have too many memories. And I hope that in the future there will be more of them and they will be positive.

Once we had a dude who introduced himself as a friend of the "most important admin", I don't remember the name of this admin, whom he named, but he clearly was not familiar with the list of staff members, because there was simply no one with such a nickname. So this dude acted like the king of this server, he commanded to carry him and give rare things, otherwise he will report to his friend and all the unwanted will be banned. Of course, I could not pass by such an interesting person, and in every possible way played along to his highness, in the hope that one day he would confess his lie. When he leveled enough and got everything he wanted, he left the game without confessing, but we got a lot of fun talking about his megalomania and watching how deftly he twists when he is caught in a lie. xD

@SHOTGUN NSFW stands for "Not Safe For Work", and yeah mostlly but not strictly adult things 😄
In the forum someone were mention, that there were some nsfw stuff happend, and were suspected it as a reason that they had to close PSU. If i recall correctly, you can read it at dev post 5.

@Midori Hoshi Now that's something, while i were expected in general gameplay moments, but this is still good memory to remember! ❤️ Someone with much knowledge and passion like you, i'm sure you're doing a good help around here. ❤️ Marm's trust is at good hands ^^

@SHOTGUN Wow you weren't shy sharing it all 😄  Gotta love you for that ❤️

Yeah i love to help newbies too, mainly because when i've seen a "pro" in any game, they're way too egoist. And i find myself often around with a few, but good friend in the end. ^^
Well Materials weren't that big deal to farm, i also gave away materials too, all kind, expect power 😄 But mags weren't on my give away ever ^^ too much pain to make one, so i just gave away cells, if i ever got some.

Well in pso1 fame weren't that good, at least if you were a nobody, people ignore you, if you start become popular, anyone will nag you to play with them. (that's something i could talk about ages, but that would take two page worth for one comment :D)

hmmm, that's somehow hit what i've first answered to :3 i mean, making fun of noobs at pvp and enjoying helping them. But as you've mention it were ages ago. So it's okay ^^ Glad we know you as who you are now, than before ❤️

Well, was it fun, could be, but i wouldn't be on the other side, especially when they wanted to get their gear back.

And that is why i were focused have a few but good friends. :3 Bur either way i wouldn't nesseserily call feminism a mental issue... But there's a limit there too :*D

Awwww that kind of friend is the best tho! they're fun to hang out with :*D Be with them, and then tell them good stories :3 and they're just drink every of your word, like it's a refreshing tea in a cold winter's day ^^

When i first seen Killroy, he weren't like it, but i know how stressful he could be as the helper of the clem. I don't think i've met the Viyra yet.

Ahh McDonalds, i've seen him a few times, even play with him ^^

Cowboy in underpanties? ^^* Now i'm glad i didn't seen such :*D

Such stupidity i usually don't play along with, i mean, yeah it's funny to see how people going to pretend they can be. And it's fun, but if someone use their imagiation for bad, i draw the line. 😄 If they think they can get me, i'll turn on the video, and will see who will win 😄 Luckily i have not had to use such evidence yet, but i wouldn't let such "king" to rule around ^^
Espeically if he wont be like haha! it were all just for funzies, and then all over.

Phew! That was a big one! ❤️

11 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

NSFW stands for "Not Safe For Work"

That's even harder to understand :D

because when i've seen a "pro" in any game, they're way too egoist

Many forgeting to enjoy the process, many forgeting that others may enjoy the process. Thats why it's so hype when new unknown content released, everyone is new to it, exploring it first time.

But mags weren't on my give away ever ^^ too much pain to make one, so i just gave away cells, if i ever got some.

Sometimes I gifted mags but only if I believe that person will keep playing game because even with my autoclicker skills in feeding it still took some time to raise mags.

i mean, making fun of noobs at pvp and enjoying helping them.

After timer's up, weapon and money goes back to it's owner automaticaly, so I didn't stole their equipment for real and that was just a prank xD The real scam I never did, like many assholes traded edited rares and after trade it turns into monomate etc 

Bur either way i wouldn't nesseserily call feminism a mental issue

Yes, but in this situation we had very unhealthy form, I even can't tell why because it will nsfw, like doing vulgar things in a public and calling to burn people ^_^ what a cute little shit

Glad we know you as who you are now, than before

Even I don't ^_^ Another day another me, I think if I met myself from the past, we would fight with each other for hours.

I don't think i've met the Viyra yet.

Viyra XXX disappeared, idk why, maybe changed nickname, maybe quit psu. Even I changed my name many times, so bad side effect of changing name is people don't remember you anymore, good side effect... the same xD

Cowboy in underpanties? ^^* Now i'm glad i didn't seen such :*D

You are incredibly lucky as he was all over the place trying to hug you. When he first showed up, we thought it was just such a joke, a hairy cowboy in his underwear wants to hug. But he did not stop doing it either after a week, or after a month, or after a year, for a joke this is already too much, perhaps he is a complete pervert.

And seems clawn made friends with him somehow xD

So if you scared of clowns and perverts it will be double scary when they party up xD

12 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

Such stupidity i usually don't play along with

I'm just a magnet for strange people, but that's good, non-standard people cause non-standard situations, taking part in which is much more interesting than going through the same quest for the thousandth time. And of course there is something to remember later.

@SHOTGUN ^^ It's not that hard, but incase it is. When... someone would (accidently or not) see your screen, and could find it inappropriate, or discomforting.

I do enjoy the learning curve of any game, but if someone is with me, talking about the game. May as well play a few run, def wont ruin it for me 😄

I don't had any mechanical help such as auto clicker on my mags. 😄 My help were like, When i did some work around the house, i let the timer running, and then checking it every few mins.

😄 Hehe, When i've duelled on pso, i were only went out to the forest, clean up the first room. And made a sort of tournament, if i had enough friend to make a full room :3 (of course password were a must)

Trading is something i don't really done in pso, mainly because i really enjoy farming my own gear. And even if i "wanted" something, it would be plain stupid 😄 Such as a vanity item ^^ But who ever would sell one, it would be brutally over priced 😛

That's... a bit more than that 😄 Feminists "usually" don't want to burn people ^^

Daaaw i would meet that one.... Prehaps one day we can see your friend ^^

I don't mind to giving and receive virtual hugs, but if one hug cure him for a while, then it's okay. If he is obsessed with hugs, then i might run away. ^^

That's never a bad thing, i mean to have a strange buddy, or two. They can make life colourfull, but don't become one over time ^^

Psychiatrists say that mentally healthy people do not exist, there are only those who have not yet passed a full examination.

I have memories of my first pvp in the forest, it was white hucast with the Japanese sword tsumikiri, but I was 50 levels lower, so I lost. After that, a year later, I fought with the forces, they tried to shower me with megids, but I swap on resistance to darkness and they lost. We also had pvp championships with prizes, I remember a lot of different battles in 2 vs 2. Then we did pvp in the PSU in the capture flags mode, and my friend very quickly captured the flags, and although I constantly killed her, the process bar showed 70 vs 30 in her favor, and I remember this fight for the fact that in the last seconds I made my way to her base and destroyed it, so I made up for the difference in points and won. But I haven’t seen all the pvp modes in infinity, but I would like to. Then I spent a lot of time in pvp mode in PSO2, but nothing really memorable happened.

There were also a lot of pleasant memories when I administered my psobb server, based on the tethealla source code, I made a pvp version of the ship server, players could choose which mode to play: pvp or pve, in pvp mode there were triple rates, but it was also three times more difficult to play because of the friendly fire, real hardcore, although this mode was not popular, it found several players. I also did new quests with the qedit, then I was really inspired by the process. Once a player appeared on my server who was caught warping to boss areas, and he was seriously trying to give me real money so that I would not touch him. Long conversations did not enlighten him and after some time he was again caught when he equipped a weapon that did not match his level. Later, I fixed the possibility of warping: I created checkpoints in different places and a value that changed when the player passes through the checkpoint, if in the new room this value does not correspond to the required one, the player was teleported to the lobby and pop-up windows scolded him for using cheats. Also, I had inadequate players, one of them told me that I killed the forces as a class, although I did not change them from the original, he still did not believe me and insulted me with all the nasty nicknames he could. Well, yes, playing force at low levels has always been difficult. But there were also many kind players who helped me test new quests and threw up interesting ideas. It was fun, but hard, running server requires daily attention and inspiration to come up with how to enrich the game so that players do not get bored. It also requires payment for the host and windows server public license and I have never accepted donations, although it might be worth it. In any case, it was a pleasant and memorable year in my life. And then I became seriously ill, but I continued to receive words of support.

Edited by SHOTGUN
typos ^_^"

@SHOTGUN Another slice of memory ❤️

9 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

Psychiatrists say that mentally healthy people do not exist, there are only those who have not yet passed a full examination.

So deep, so true! While i haven't learned/trained psychology, but sometimes i feel urge to inspect people 😄 I mean, to know their mind a bit better ^^
But must say not in weird way ^^* (aka yeah a weird people would def say that too i know)

he had +50 level and a TJS? That's so cruel from him

Forces are capable to become 100% immune to any sort of magic, an odd gear will be needed for it, and that's the only way for it.

Such thing i did with friends too, first form a 2 vs 2 party, and then if the 2 vs 2 winner due won, 1 vs 1.

We didn't really went for prize but sometimes we give something to the winner ^^ such as a few PDs ^^

Especially if i lost on the 1 vs 1 😄

My friend who told me about Clem said there's no pvp in psu 😮 Now you say there is... ^^ It would be cool to see a pvp option 😄

That sounds cool, what was/is the name of your server's name? Pfff, don't tell me that.... Have you ever tried to do a full run on ultimate, in pvp mode?  You know Forest to Falz style? I mosly passed out on de ra lei. Lots of ress, lots of buff lots of please don't kill the support 😄

ouch... At least who were with you while you were ill, you know who likes you the most. They're friends ❤️

14 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

My friend who told me about Clem said there's no pvp in psu 😮 Now you say there is... ^^ It would be cool to see a pvp option 😄

Nuh, psu pc don't have pvp, I told about psu for psp, which is psp2 infinity.

15 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

what was/is the name of your server's name?

psobb.su, but domain name not mine anymore, I think it's available to register, but who needs it?

17 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

Have you ever tried to do a full run on ultimate, in pvp mode?

we tried, me and my friend, I don't remember how it went, but after long time we done xD (p.s. mobs stats were x1.5 from original)

21 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

At least who were with you while you were ill, you know who likes you the most. They're friends ❤️

True, but one of them suddenly disappeared, I miss him, 5 years since he log in social media last time, no idea what happened with that dragon lover.

i wonder why didn't they made pvp for pc, in pso1 i had a good blast in pvp. When i've read your lines, a slight hope i had, but i guess i've tumble over the detail ^^

I've only ask it about, because i've been on a few server, unfortunatly this isn't one. It would be quite a big surprise if we had the pleasure to play on your server 😄
Because you've brought up these challanges, and i used to do stupid things on pso1 😄 (and would like to do on clem too)

Monster And boss stat 1.5x stats?? On ultimate? Well i guess my trusty tangeshiema from bpd (ranger only), would sleep in the bank then. But any sort of support is welcome there 😄

That's never good, but i guess he weren't that good friend, or prehaps he found a dragon, and got married 😄

7 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

i wonder why didn't they made pvp for pc

Switched into pso2 development, instead of porting infinity content, and most people from this community really hate battle mode, idk why. Nobody forcing you to play it, it's just some extra fun.

11 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

I've only ask it about, because i've been on a few server, unfortunatly this isn't one.

It was fully on russian, so there was no english players at all, mostly russian and ukrainian.

13 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

Monster And boss stat 1.5x stats?? On ultimate?

that wasn't most hardcore rates, once I played on server, where mobs and boss atack stats was x100, hp x3 and exp divided by 2, even on normal, leveling from 1 to 10 was something impossible xD Healing items prices was x10. I played about 2 hours and then gave up xD

19 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

he found a dragon, and got married 😄

xD imagine a dragon in wedding dress

seriously I can only hope he's ok

The following situation happened to me during the last test. Sometimes I like to wear default clothes because I like them, it don't give stats so I see no reason why I can't. However, many, seeing the player in the default suit, associate this with poor or newbie. And then one day I was told "I will give you meseta so that you can finally buy yourself a normal suit", it was funny, because by that time I already had about 50 mills. xD  Rofl moment. What do you think about the default clothes?

Most of the starter clothes are ugly, but some actually look pretty nice. Looks aside, the main problem is that they take up 3 items slots in your inventory. It's good to switch to a 1-item full outfit when you have a bit of spare meseta to spare. Being able to hold 2 more items will come in handy a lot.

Before that, I did not think about free space in my inventory, I fit the armor of all elements and all the necessary things, however, with the introduction of synthesis, the problem of free space may become relevant for me. I wish you could send items to the storage directly from the inventory, so comfortable they made it in infinity. However, the downside is that one day the day will come when you will have to sort and clean all this.😋

@SHOTGUN Yeah it's really odd decision if you ask me, as you mention. They're not forced to play it, in fact it's just for funzies 😄 if someone enjoy it, they can go pvp. And in PSO1 i loved the pvp, because the lack of dancers makes the pvp more enjoyable. In games like WoW, i were only ambush others with melee, since i know if i were to play as mage or ranger, i know that people will stay behind me all the time.

Odd... i were on a russian server once, with a russian friend. But that server were oddly short lived.... hmmm, could that means that i were there, just don't remember it?

wait wait wait.....

3x hp, 100% stats and 1/2 exp? that's not hardcore at all :*D It's a little bit grindy max

That would requires either lots of cloth, or a good modder 😄
Well as hope he is alright too ❤️

wait wait wait... the guy think you were a new guy only because you worn default clothes? Perfect example for this... "Don't judge a book by it's cover"
I don't mind helping new faces, but i always set my screen to show name + level ❤️
(on pso1) Sometimes i also have had checked their ID number

@Midori Hoshi Well i prefer to have new clothes, and here in psu i would also see reason to have many clothes, (which makes me meh since it take up a slot in my inventory, and i'm a gatherer) But someone might like that specific style, colours. And they stick to it, or prehaps they just don't feel it nessesery to buy clothes for themselves.

@SHOTGUN Now that's something i will going to have a lot of trobule i know..... Inventory space management, well as.... armors with resists

Rip perfect force immunity 😞

What's the difference in the inventory management in the infinity and in psu?

1 hour ago, Fruzsina said:

i were on a russian server once, with a russian friend. But that server were oddly short lived.... hmmm, could that means that i were there, just don't remember it?

we have another server, it's closing and opens again over time just like clem now, so if it wasn't pve\pvp mode choice, then it was that one. Last time I checked, it was open again with another admin, but same database.

3x hp, 100% stats and 1/2 exp? that's not hardcore at all :*D It's a little bit grindy max

Nuh 100%, x100 multiplier what means 1 hit death, medical center simulator

Rip perfect force immunity

thats not so hard, because we have working chat commands to swap armor, it could be binded to shortcut keys

What's the difference in the inventory management in the infinity and in psu?

in infinity it's 2000 bank slots and you can send items to it from anywhere, but not that fast as it present in pso2, cuz its still psu, but already with some pso2 mechanics that makes it better, but chain system is stupid and better lock on feature that switching your target and you losing your chain, aaaaa annoying, anyway, it's another story.

What's the name of that other russian server? Might be familiar ^^

100x stats? Resists stays or also buffed? Because it's really sort of impossible to bypass that much evp and dfp.

Accroding to the wiki normal al rappy has about 75 dfp, and a panarms has 500

I would like to modify what i've said, it's not grindy, and yet still not hardcore. It's pain!!!

But if i would ever would consider try my patience to hit level 10, i'll give you an easy victory strat, it wont fail 100% 😄

about 4 days ((lot)more if have no patience/luck) worth of grind in the mines and ruins for boxes.... to harvest loot. Depends on how luck and patience really 🙂
What you harvest, check if you need. if you do, keep. otherwise sell. The meseta goes for the mag. And don't stop feeding till 200....

Once it's reached lv 200, you're good to go 😄 Stats would be like.... 76 dex, rest power, of full mind (if the resists stays the same, otherwise don't bother a mind mag)

Chat commands for armor swap? Hmmm, that could be solution, since in pso1 i weren't used any at all, so it's wont be trobule using them, if i can use such... Even if i have no clue on how to start 😄

2000 bank slot is need, however.... knowing myself i would fill them up in a secound 😄 Because, one of my worst trait in games.... that i don't get rid of things easy 😄
Aka, i remember trashing my starter handgun from bank from Maya. not that sentimental to waste a slot in the inventory, just bank

Locking on things is something i really love, that's why one of my favorite weapon from pso 1 were the Yasminkow 7kv, for it's need lock for 180 ° or zonde for 360 °

What's the name of that other russian server? Might be familiar ^^

It's always changing each time new admins comes, it was black emerald project at start, then long time it was laconia, now idk

100x stats? Resists stays or also buffed? Because it's really sort of impossible to bypass that much evp and dfp.

Nuh, only ATP an MST stats x100, so evp still procs to save you, mobs are killable, but if you play melee, you're going to medical center each 5 minutes, if you play force, you can't buy fluides because of their prices, if you play rangers, endless runaway. All area boxes was empty, selling weapons\armor didn't give you meseta.

Because, one of my worst trait in games.... that i don't get rid of things easy 😄

Just like my friend, she always collecting everything, each trash 3 star weapon, each 10 meseta, each nail and photon, and because of this she should be always rich, but believe me it doesn't work like that, because the time you spending on collecting, sorting and selling trash costs way more than you will get in result xD

Locking on things is something i really love

Yeah, in infinity they finally added lock on to ranged and tech weapons, not melee exclusive anymore. It's also auto lock on with heaven punishers like in psobb.

None of these names familiar, it's kind of stupid they change names, but prehaps each admin want new reputation for it. But i would stuck with one name, so others could have easier time finding my server, because there are a copule servers out there. Well as, tonns of minor ones.

2 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

you can't buy fluides because of their prices, if you play rangers, endless runaway. All area boxes was empty, selling weapons\armor didn't give you meseta.

COME ON!!! :*D Perfect strats ruined, but i guess we can play the fonewy or newman gameplay. IF they have their racial bonus up (which is inbuilt tp regen)

Kill a monster, and then do the chores 😄 and of course solo mode, for less hp and resists

Yeah i know, i gathering stuff out of laziness, well as, what i consider trash, other might find value in it. Of course.... My starter handgun simply got trashed, not even sold :*D

Heaven Striker > Heaven Punisher
Because of berserk ❤️

However that really makes me interest to try out this infinity, i mean this lock on stuff is neat. Which i miss from psu 😞 If i would play as any techer
Dose Infinity have chat macro too? Just incase i would give it a try ^^

There are a lot of scammers in Chinese MMORPGs, many times I received letters "from the administration": send us your username and password to verify your account, otherwise we will be forced to block you soon. There were also guys who, being at a party, said to enter a secret code on coins, the essence of this fraud is that by picking up the thrown coins back, the fraudster gets half the amount regardless of his location. There is also an lot of stores where, under the guise of expensive items, they sell cheap items, but with a similar icon. Faked nickname of the master of my clan and asked for urgent help with money. Replaced the item right during the trade, or canceled the trade at the moment of dragging, so that the item would fall to the ground. They bought things for 1 million and sold them for 10 thousand, the point is that having bought, you cannot sell it back for the promised 1 million, because the seller intentionally filled the inventory. I never fell for all these tricks, because I know 1000 and 1 way of deception. But the most offensive thing happened to me in one popular dungeon, where coins were farmed. This dungeon was always overloaded with players, it was possible to enter only once a day, and in front of the entrance you had to stand in line for 2-3 hours of real time and mash the entrance button every second to calluses. There were 2 people in the party: me in two windows, and a friend in 4 windows. And a dude came up to us and offered to help, he was 30 levels higher than our mains, an extremely polite and interesting interlocutor, from a clan with a good reputation, and we decided to take him. While we poked the button for 2 hours, he sat and waited relaxed, and when we finally entered, he asked to give him party leader rights, because you are new and do not know the secret way to get through this dungeon faster. Considering that he did not arouse suspicion in communication, I gave him the rights. And at the same moment he kicked us out of the party and killed. Thus, he went to the dungeon with my pass and he did not have to share coins. And we could no longer enter that day. I'm glad there aren't many scammers in PSU. In any case, I do not remember the situations when someone tried to trick me in psu or pso2, but in other MMOs they tried to do it almost every day. I felt as if you came to the market and saw how a kind and sincere grandma the seller stretches the scales with her foot and scotch tape to increase the weight, and when you catch her cheating, she starts shouting "Police! The robber attacked me! Help!"

@SHOTGUN 

Scammers usually play the same trick, one way or the other, they want your items, your ingame case, your account, or your informations. Kind of sad that these kind of scaming still works 😞

12 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

I received letters "from the administration": send us your username and password to verify your account

This sort of letters are ALL fake! Admins dosen't need your username and password!

enter a secret code on coins

I kind of see the trick there.....
Scammer: How much coin you have?
Target: 50000 Meseta
Scammer: Enter a "super secret code" on your meseta, to double your money!
Target: How? O.O
Scammer: Go to your inventory, and sellect your meseta, make it to 50000 and then when it says drop, you will then pick how many times......

If someone tries my lines i going to bite their ears 😄 Both the scammer, and the target 😄

item prices is something what i'm not familiar with, that is why i don't trade with strangers ^^
I would easy become scammed 😞

Faked nickname of the master of my clan and asked for urgent help with money

Well in games like pso, luckily highlight the clan leader's title, on the team section, well as if you check the guy in the lobby either ID number or team check.

In games like WoW, you can't pick the same name, so it wont be issue there. ❤️

Wow.... That's really a dick move....... 😞 Pardon the word
Luckily people don't usually try to scam me 🙂 My only memorable moment about scamming is like.... When i were new at pso1, and a ""friend"" asked me to join in his team. And sugar coated all the fun, i joined him. The next day the guild leader were like... Yeah you need to pay for both the join, and every day

If i remember right, the join were 100 000 meseta, and every day is 20 000 meseta. At that day i were lucky that if had 3000 mesetas 😄 Hungy mags, in nooby hands. ^^
They kick me fast, and every day the whole team harassed me with the meseta, untill i decided to leave that server. And since that, i never join in teams/guilds/clans I make my own, with not much rule really ❤️

In psu i haven't seen there's any team/guild chanse, or is it?

While most of the scams are like, they wont going to be seen in psu i assume, trade scam will be there.
Such as over price (good or bad) items, and modify trades.