Sign in to follow this  
Fruzsina

Your hobby?

Hi guys!

This is another selfexplaining one, and i don't even know why didn't someone shoot here this question :3 Since this page (the hobbies page) is exist since 2019 ^^

Do you guys have any good hobbies you like to do, aside of gaming of course? :3
Personally i'd pick tenis, even if i'm not good at, but i love it. However since the pandemic, i can't enjoy this activity. But i still have my garden, well as my cats ❤️

What about you guys? :3

Note: The next post i will try to arrange it at friday, but it could be delay, if my internet wont work properly (yesterday i had issues). It will be a poll, just to bring something new ❤️

My hobbies are video games and anime. But I like to pick a single video game at a time and try to be the best in the world at it, and right now that game is PSU. I tried to play other games while Clem has been down, but I just can't do it. So that means I put more time into anime lately. I watched a lot of stuff on my backlog, and lately I've been watching Ranma 1/2.

But while I love anime, I don't like it anywhere near as much as video games. And I usually can't watch anime for hours on end like I can with playing video games.

My hobbies making muzik, but mi did always too shy uploading it somewhere, need 4 try an si maybe sum'ady like it. An also cooking I-tal food especially cooking sum popular meals I-tal way dat means ongle natural ingridients widout meat an salt, an of course mi luv carrying my cats. Anime sometimes but nowadays it pretty templated an boring, my favourites konosuba an gintama.

@SHOTGUN That feels the same in a way, i used to had ambition on making videos of gameplay. I've share it with a few friend of mine in private, and then deleted them, well most of them. I still have a few that i just couldn't delete, i wouldn't share them because of it's poor quality.

If one day i will make a video, and i feel it's good enough to share, i will toss a link to it here. ❤️

I were about asking Midori about a (list of(if have more)) favorite anime, buuut i always worry to shoot that question. ^-^* Only mention because you told yours

5 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

i used to had ambition on making videos of gameplay. I've share it with a few friend of mine in private, and then deleted them, well most of them. I still have a few that i just couldn't delete, i wouldn't share them because of it's poor quality.

Yuh kno, duh wah yuh heart tells yuh, ignoring di fears dat did instilled inna yuh by di standards of a apathetic an cynical society. Even eff yuh videos of poa quality, yuh wi grow step by step both inna skills an technical, an perhaps sum'ady seeing yuh progress visually wi also be inspired 4 sup'm important

@Midori Hoshi I don't usually singing, nor remember when was the last time i've sing something really. Expect really just one song ^^ 
That is is from... "The Orion Nebula" Song name "Rounds". It's on the youtube, if you guys interested ❤️
I've been singing it for years, and some part i still can't translate  ^^*

@SHOTGUN This one took me a minute to understand, but i think i understand it correctly.

When i made my videos, i weren't took much care about. I mean, they're enjoyable, but all the clips are unedited, also from time to time frame skips may happen.

That might happen as well if i will record footage in psu, but like i said. If i find them good, i will share them ❤️
Might as well if i make an impossible challange, i will make a video of it. But it wont happen any time soon i worry ^^

About the skills, well yeah... i get that, and it wouldn't be bad to get better at making them obviously. But i'm not the brightest one, especially when it comes to IT question

May i ask what kind of music do you make? :3

Main idea was free your heart and do what you want. The flower doesn't think about whether it is beautiful or whether someone has allergies, it just blooms and enjoys the sunshine, just as your dreams should grow through the stones no matter what. ❤️💛💚

Well gaming of course is the obvious one, but since you're asking aside it, playing the guitar, singing, drawing, writing and reading are all things I do a lot, really enjoy them all and whenever I'm not gaming I'm most likely doing one of these.

@SHOTGUN Yeah that's how i've translated ❤️ And mainly that's why i haven't took much care into it... Well when i say "care", i don't mean like, on a who cares level. Since several of them were made to be shared with a few person, which is already awesome! It's just, if i once like a game, i might make a video or two, just as a bit of a memory ^^

I'll going to check my files i have stored, and if i see a good video, i'll send you one. Just like a "what to expect" thing 😄

22 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

The flower doesn't think about whether it is beautiful or whether someone has allergies, it just blooms and enjoys the sunshine

^^ I agree (even if i have a few allergies), and that is makes me feel good. :3 I mean, To make a few video, no stress, and every now and then i can look back ❤️ 
And sometimes it's point some mistake i've done, and when i'll get to that part, i'll see what i did wrong ❤️

@RJSArtemis Like in the Favorite game topic, it would be borring, if most of you guys would pick gaming. :3
If you don't mind the question, what kind of things do you like to draw?

@Fruzsina
These days mainly just some random doodles and shapedraws.

I used to draw people and places but I don't have the fine motor function for that kinda stuff anymore.
Here's Navi and another random doodle I made.

WP_20160416_003.jpg

WP_20140606_001.jpg

@RJSArtemis O.O One word, that will describe your doodles

Gorgeous! ❤️

You made me speachless!

But there's an other curioucity bomb :3
When i look at your draws, i can identify one thing :3 You like to draw either feathers or leaves. Are those have any special meaning, or it's simply decoration? :3

Prehaps i look too deep in your draws, and it would make more sense to me to look something more in it. But such creativity as your draws really made my rusty cog wheels to move. ^^

@Fruzsina
My thank you. :3

There leaves, and dots, lines, different kinds of box shapes, circles, curls, webs and whatnot.
It's all really decoration, or in means to fill out the overall object shape with smaller shapes to make something neat that's ultimately very easy and simple to do, though leaves and different box shapes and dots was what I mostly used as shapes when I started making doodles like this.

5 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

if i see a good video, i'll send you one

I'll watch with pleasure, sometimes I like to watch different clementine "how to start" and "how to play" guides on youtube's unknown channels just because I found it relaxing xD

4 hours ago, RJSArtemis said:

Here's Navi and another random doodle I made.

Looks like very cool tatoos, first shape reminds me some MAG, PSO spoiled mind, don't tell me you're not think the same xD

@RJSArtemis Awww i were really hope it had some meaning. ❤️ But they're still beautiful! I bet you need to have lots of patience, and concentration to make them.  

@SHOTGUN I've check a few of my vids, and i've only one about pso1, but the quality is questionable, because i had a mod on. That literally clogged the vision. And i had an other one. But it were a WoW one. it's better quality. I'll send you one of it, both video has decent length, so you don't need to pick one over the other for length :3 Let me know which one you would like to see, and i'll post here the link. Personally i'd show the WoW one, since the mod really really clogs the vision. No joke :*D

Hmmmm, at first i've only seen a pixie in it, but yeah! It could be a mag, well as a good tatoo indeed! The heart too! Even if it's not a mag.

1 hour ago, Fruzsina said:

I bet you need to have lots of patience, and concentration to make them.

Oh not at all really, it's something enjoy doing to shut my brain off, that's the beauty of it, anyone could easily do it and it requires very little effort, just like doodling random stuff in your notebook at class when you're bored, you're not really trying to make anything you're just trying to entertain your brain enough to make time pass but not actually have it think on anything.

@Fruzsina
Though I guess if you wanted there to be some meaning, my fiancée at the time of when I started making these enjoyed drawing as well and the way I drew those leaves is off of how she used to draw them.

Hehe, my brain turned off by default, i only turn it on, when i find need to it. ^^ That's why i'm goofy for most of the time :3 

26 minutes ago, RJSArtemis said:
1 hour ago, Fruzsina said:

I bet you need to have lots of patience, and concentration to make them.

Oh not at all really,

and

24 minutes ago, RJSArtemis said:

anyone could easily do it and it requires very little effort, just like doodling random stuff in your notebook at class when you're bored, you're not really trying to make anything

Ummm.... For a creative soul, it's sure easier ❤️ But i'm not really that creative like yourself. :3

Awwww, so you used to draw together her? :3

1 minute ago, Fruzsina said:

Awwww, so you used to draw together her? :3

Yeah we used to draw and design together from time to time, doing that was kinda how we started hanging out more in the first place.

@SHOTGUN Here's the video. I try not go go under this quality, once i'll make make video about clem. But honestly, i tempered with the recorder, and for some reason, i can't compress the file to that size. The latest video (not for share on any level) same file size, and only about 7 minute. While this one i'll post, is about 22 mins

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ywfbsgwscthd0b/Warlock_vs_raid.mp4/file

I don't think it will be too much spoiler if i tell a few thing

• I were in a raid, as a warlock
  • It was cata expansion
  • I was borred....
  • And yes, that much :*D

If you've loved the video, i'll might consider post the pso video. But like i said, it's in worse condition, well as the screen is clogged by the addon

@RJSArtemis Ummm, but is it okay if i think (well as occasionally say) you're cute? :3 And i wont accept no as an answer, just so you know. =^-^=

2 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

Ummm, but is it okay if i think (well as occasionally say) you're cute? :3 And i wont accept no as an answer, just so you know. =^-^=

You're no exactly putting out much of an option for me to choose here? Well, I suppose we can compromise with you can occasionally call me cute, and I can disagree and think that I'm not.
XD

@RJSArtemis Why can't we both agreed that you're cute? 😄 But ohh well, i guess we need to agreed with that. But i would like to know, why don't you accept me calling you cute :3
and by the way, you're also welcome to check the video too. That's why i posted it publicly :3

And speaking about the video

Well as once the game is up, and once i'll make a few video. I'll give high chanse i'll post them here, if the quality is okay. (in a different tab)
Not sure if i'll make a "how to start", but i'll surely make an early game video 😄
Before the game went out, i've turned the recorder on for the sole reason, and that was to see if i can make a video with somewhat good quality :3

Well all i must say, it will need some tuning :3 but i hope i can make good vids 😄