Sign in to follow this  
Fruzsina

Favorite game?

Hi guys!

I love to see you guys answering to these questions. But this question is not about psu. But quite a question to shoot :3
Yet again, it's a self explaining one, but.... i wouldn't like to see like all of you say psu... :3 it would be borring to say, Yeah i should have expected. :3

Special Rule: You can't pick PSU 😛

Well as if you have more game you like, you can mention them too! ❤️

My favorites are:

Septerra Core
PSO:BB
Sims 1, 2 and 3 (i have not play 4)
Kenshi

What do you guys love to play? :3
What do you think of my list? :3

I think I need to check what's Septerra Core and Kenshi, because it's first time I see those titles, PSO:BB a lot of good memories, but it's hard for me because most friends for BB disappeared, some of those I don't know where to find now, other don't want to speak.

My favorites are:

Final fantasy series, my favorites are 6 and 8

Elder Scrolls Oblivion, also played skyrim and morrowind, but 4th is still in my heart

When I was kid I loved Skies of Arcadia and Grandia 2, I prefer SoA more and my mom prefers Grandia 2, after years my kids played Grandia 2 and 3 a lot, but now sticking in Fortnite

Sims 4 sometimezzzz, I like to build houses but there's no gameplay and it's boring.
Breath of Fire series, my favorite is first and third

Got a lot of laugh playing Threads of Fate in girls storyline.

Dark Stone and first Soul River was my first gothic RPGs

I enjoyed to play PSO2, but still PSU is my choice xD

GTA 5 RP servers but i have not so many time for RP reality
GTA  SAMP DM servers, thats fun to rush in sometimes

I like qte movies like heavy rain, beyond two souls and detroit become human

Old games: Bucky'o'Hare, Adventure on Islands and such old good games

And of course sprite based games Undertale, Deltarune (waiting for full version release) an Yuppie Psycho

From fightings I'll choose street fighter games and first soul calibur, it's a legend

Edited by SHOTGUN

Very hard to say...but i say all time favorite is still PSO1 in whatever form.

For Zelda games i say.. Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Four Swords Adventures, Zelda 2 and Breath of the Wild..really fun and memorable. Also, Hyrule Warriors is great..big reason i jumped into the musou genre for the first time.
I got all 3 versions, but the Switch version is easily the best.

For Final Fantasy i go with 8,7,10 and 4 in order for main serie. Big fan of the Crystal Chronicles serie and i liked the extra content on the Remastered version.

I like the Elder Scrolls serie, but only really given Oblivion and Skyrim a chance. I´ve seen some interesting things with Daggerfall and Morrowind, but it´s gonna take a while before i care to try them seeing how different all are.
I tried Blades for a while on Switch, but man...it´s limited and annoying.

Megaman X serie...i feel they nailed it with X3 and X5. But i still prefer Megaman Legends 1-2 (especially 2) more...love the Bonnes and just delving into ruins. I secretely wished the sequel had randomised ruins to explore with their own ruleset and a way to equip weapons and tools inside the dungeon like Roll standing inside at the start for example.

Other titles..hmm.

Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms..a very good blend of hack and slash. Never really get tired of that one seeing how much i liked Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 1 and 2 (shame no sequel on that cliffhanger).

Timesplitters Future Perfect...really is the Goldeneye/Perfect Dark upgrade i wanted for ages..tons of modes, bots and different characters to use and that you can create your own maps were just icing.

Metroid Prime serie..were never really into Metroid until the first part came out on Gamecube and what a amasing experience that was at the time...still lots of fun on trilogy collection on Wii and also the only game i really like using motion controll on.

Ahhhhh...the favorite list feels almost endless. Xo

Edited by Darkante

Nice choice, however I never tried Legend of Zelda games, in the past it was not popular in my country, and now when I finaly a bit learned english enough to at least read, still not bought one of those games because I simply don't know where's the start of this story and whats going on xD

My favorite game is PSU, but since I can't pick that one, I might go with Power Stone for arcade / Dreamcast. It's an extremely fun fighting game that deserves way more attention. Power Stone 2 is terrible, by the way.

Humm humm, favorite games aside PSU huh?

Well I'll definitely have to put The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time in there, just a nice classic with many fond memories from my childhood.

Final Fantasy 7, 10 & 14, always been a fan of the FF franchise, these are my favorites out of there. :3

This one might be a bit odd to some but I do really enjoy playing League of Legends, and have been for over 9 years now.

Pokémon Emerald, though I've played many of the franchise, this one I always keep coming back to play through again on, do challenges and have fun with.

Samurai Warriors 2 I've sank plenty an hour on as well when I was younger, definitely has a soft spot in my heart.

The Last of Us, while I still haven't completed the 2nd game, I loved the first one and the sequel has been a heck of a ride too.

I'll throw in an honorary mention of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, a fairly short game but I really enjoyed its aesthetics and ideas.

I can't quite make a comprehensive list as I've got WAY too many games I've really enjoyed throughout the years, but the one's mentioned above are some of my definitive favorites that immediately come to mind, and I still play each one to this day.

As for what I think of your list?
I haven't played Kenshi or PSO:BB so I can't say much about them, Septerra Core I've only dabbled a little on a very, very long time ago so I can't remember much of it, but I do remember enjoying it at the time, as little as I did get to play it.
The Sims franchise I've definitely spent a good bit on in as well. XD
I wouldn't say that it's among my favorite games, but it does have it's time to shine when I've needed something casual and simple to waste some time away on.

Did you also play final fantasy 7 remake or just original game? Mi nuh played, but currently watching walkthrough an it looks fun an extra story gives new experience.

God tiers : PSO/Skies of Arcadia/FFIX/FFX/OoT/PokemonRBY/DarkSouls/Diablo2/Symphonia and many others.

PSU is in my top tiers.

To focus on recent games, the games that impressed me the most this generation are : Nier Automata, Persona 5, Bloodborne, Horizon, Yakuza 0, Undertale, Hollow Knight, The Messenger (truly underrated), RE7/2R, MHW and XCX.

Also glad to see games like Timesplitters or Power Stone, means that these games are not totally forgotten.

4 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

Did you also play final fantasy 7 remake or just original game? Mi nuh played, but currently watching walkthrough an it looks fun an extra story gives new experience.

I haven't played the FF7 Remake yet, I don't have a playstation and I'm waiting for all the parts to come out so I can disappear into the ether as I binge play it and ignore society.

I knew this topic will bring a lot to read, but that's more than i expected. ❤️

@SHOTGUN Septerra Core is really really fun game, but sadly it's really really old, also the map is hard to get used to. :3 Kenshi is a unique experience! ❤️ Really grindy game, it can be really hard from time to time, but once you know the basics, it wont be that hard.

I worry i don't know much about final fantasy ^^ But i might play one of it, when they looked like these classic jrpgs

Elder scrolls series are really interesting, i've been thinking about trying out Daggerfall. But yet i haven't had the patience to test it :3 Oblivion made me disapointed, because of it's ending. But any other than that, i like it ^^

Have you play The Sims 2 or 3? What i really dislike in the Sims series, is that they don't bring new content! I mean, yeah sure they add a lot of things in. Such as in sims 4 i've seen the sims have their own feelings. When a dlc is out, i'm pretty sure to know they were already made a similiar dlc earlier. (rare case when they make something new)

I tried GTA games, but i didn't really enjoy them. (Expect the first two)

Undertale is really really a deep game!

The rest of them, unfortunatly i have no clue about

@Darkante Well it's a hard question indeed ^^ but i hope you guys like it ❤️

I think the only zelda game i've play with is the first. Not sure if it's the first, but that one where you can throw your sword at full health. I sink lots and lots hour into that one ❤️

I loved how Morrowind were free ❤️ It had a lot of spells, lot of weapons, lot of night mare creatures :*D and a lot to explore (in it's time, and still)

i love the classic games, but i haven't play the megaman games at all, and i don't think i would give them a shot

I haven't play Baldurs gate, but if i know it's like a dnd game, you should try our Neverwinter nights 2 ❤️

While the rest of them i haven't heard of, expect Metroid, but only it's name ^^

Indeed your list is big ❤️ It's a hard question, and we can't really pick like ... Yes... This is the overall favorite ^^ right? 😄

@Midori Hoshi :3 i know you , and the rest of us have this on favorite list, otherwise we wouldn't wait for it :3 And so that's why i had that special rule :3

That game is unfamiliar to me, but prehaps because i didn't had dreamcast :3

@RJSArtemis I'm afraid i have not heard of any of your games 😞 Well the pokemon game is something i know, but only as pokemon red, and blue. (and i haven't play either of them) ^^*

But it's really really really refreshing that someone Actually heard of Septerra Core!!

Which Sims game you like the most?

@Aelphasy Dark souls i remember laughing a lot when i play it in the first time. when i learned the moves, and the first boss battle :*D

Diablo 2 were good for a while. But it lost it's charm in my eyes a while ago, my only fun after a while is to kill bots :*D But it's become borring when half of them just simply quit when i turn hostile

I heard that they made a patch to stop them, but i don't think i would go back to it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phew.... That's a lot game you guys play with ^^ Glad you guys didn't only type psu ❤️

1 hour ago, Fruzsina said:

Have you play The Sims 2 or 3?

Yeah mi played whulla dem, third did most interesting 4 mi maybe cuz of open world but fos loading awful. Most annoying ting all games inna dis series neva did optimized an had endless loadings. An you right dem lack of ideas an from game 2 game selling same tings inna different packaging

2 hours ago, Aelphasy said:

Persona 5

Persona 5 story just 👍🏾

2 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

Which Sims game you like the most?

Humm, maybe The Sims 2?

It's a tough one, 4 is obviously the best looking one as it's the newest, and has much more stuff in it, 3 I didn't play that much of but 2 is what I spent most my time on of the franchise around 2005-2010 as it was one of the few pc games I had available at the time, and I really enjoyed just designing and building houses.

12 minutes ago, RJSArtemis said:

but 2 is what I spent most my time on of the franchise around 2005-2010 as it was one of the few pc games I had available at the time

Same. From dat times mi memba one my classmate gal always did asking mi everyday "why I can't get cheatcodes in sims 2 to work?" mi did like: "mi nuh kno let mi go" xD

@SHOTGUN Yeah the loading time can be awful, especially in sims 3... What really anoys me in the sims 3, is the memory system ..... It's awful. A sim can remember 300 thing, and like. "Yes! I cooked something good!" is a memory slot. Now imagine a whole town, doing certain things. Especially when my witch finds out there's a party, and i didn't get invitation. >< So i 'may' there uninvited, and be a problem ❤️

@RJSArtemis Sims 2 is really nice, and it have most elements what i love from Sims 3. But the whole open world style is really really made me feel good. Well as, when i create a world, it will not get conflicted with an other sim i have, unless i modify both worlds ❤️

But overall i would say sims 2 is better than 3, even if i prefer the 3rd game. ❤️

Shenmue 1 and 2 are my all time favourites. No game apart from PSU touches these two.

Below those games are Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. Sonic Heroes. The Simpsons Hit and Run. Streets of Rage 1,2,3,4 and Remake. South Park: The Stick of Truth. Rayman Legends. The Sims 1,2,3 (console and pc versions) and The Sims Bustin Out (this is still my favourite Sims game) Dragon Quest VIII (still my favourite RPG after PSU) Shenmue 3 (not as good as 1 and 2, but I still enjoyed it)

@TurtleHermit0 I'd love to try out these Sims story games, but they aren't available for pc (if i'm not mistaken)
Well south park, in any form, isn't my cup of tea. But the world would be borring, if we would like, and dislike the same thing. ❤️

3 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

@TurtleHermit0 I'd love to try out these Sims story games, but they aren't available for pc (if i'm not mistaken)
Well south park, in any form, isn't my cup of tea. But the world would be borring, if we would like, and dislike the same thing. ❤️

If you have a decent enough pc, you could play those Sims games on an emulator. 

Edited by TurtleHermit0

9 hours ago, TurtleHermit0 said:

Shenmue 1 and 2 are my all time favourites. No game apart from PSU touches these two.

Below those games are Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. Sonic Heroes. The Simpsons Hit and Run. Streets of Rage 1,2,3,4 and Remake. South Park: The Stick of Truth. Rayman Legends. The Sims 1,2,3 (console and pc versions) and The Sims Bustin Out (this is still my favourite Sims game) Dragon Quest VIII (still my favourite RPG after PSU) Shenmue 3 (not as good as 1 and 2, but I still enjoyed it)

I forgot about the Jedi Knight games, especially Jedi Academy. I haven't played it in a long time, but there was a time in my life where I would play this game at least once a year.

Yea, shenmue 3 was way weaker than first two, but still that gal from chi yu men made it intriguing.