RJSArtemis

Casual or Hardcore?

@SHOTGUN Yeah that's fitting! Because Dracy (formerly known as RJSArtemis) is a vampire ^^

@RJSArtemis The world would be a lot more bitter place, if we can't even afford to be nice.

17 hours ago, RJSArtemis said:

But I'm not very cute

so you're (not very) cute, and i respect that! That's why the Dracy will fit you =^-^=
Well when i said, if you don't mind... i may forgot to say.... i don't accept no as an answer ❤️

Since most people have already expressed their opinions on this question, maybe it's time to create a new topic for discussion? Do you have any fresh ideas? Maybe some with polls?

I´m pretty casual, mostly playing whatever mission i feel like doing once i get my favorite Fighgunner and Fortegunner classes up and going.

@SHOTGUN I do have a few question to shoot, and this one will requires to go to that legendary "Other" section. Just to avoid to be meeh-ed by others. Will post it right away :3 Hope you guys ready ❤️

@Darkante Fighgunner is sweet, but if i would have to pick i would use Fortegunner. Mainly because they use less PP ^^

Edited by Fruzsina

6 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

Since most people have already expressed their opinions on this question, maybe it's time to create a new topic for discussion? Do you have any fresh ideas? Maybe some with polls?

Possibly yes, I don't have any new big topic on hand to create but if I do you know where to find it. :3