Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Corona virus 2nd wave

Fruzsina

Fortunately, I live in a place surrounded by forests, even during this international soccer frenzy, not a single foreigner could get here, there are certainly houses built by Arabs, but they do not leave anywhere, there were no cases of infection at all.

Observe safety measures, do not panic, and I wish you that this problem does not affect you.

Edited by SHOTGUN

@Acalon12 The secound wave is exist (at least the virus hit some countries differently) As for example, i'll post here this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_Hungary

From date 2020 03 04 to 2020 08 29 only 5669 infected, and 614 death occured. The latest data says at 2020 09 24 that 21 200 infected and 709 died

That's rather short time compare to the first wave, yet the secound wave is really here.

But the secound wave, (i give partially true to you) because the virus were already here. The same threat were existed, no question there. But heres some data from about how did hungary fight aganst it

(all date is of course in 2020)

Date             Infected                 dead

03 04           2
04 04           678                       32
05 04           3035                    351
06 04           3954                    539
07 04           4174                    589
08 04           4553                    598

08 27           5379                    614
09 04           7382                    621
09 24           21200                 709

The chart is copiable, but it's really messy (when i tried). With a teal line (only) shows how much people recovered from the virus too.

@SHOTGUN Living close to nature is always good ❤️

17 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

even during this international soccer frenzy, not a single foreigner could get here

What about the players? :*D

Anyways stay safe and healthy ❤️

p.s.: Damn it's really late now ^^ I hope i didn't make too much mistakes ^^

Soccer players... painful topic for me, No, they never will (or will never) visit my forest, even if someone was born here.

Observe safety measures, do not panic, and I wish you that soccer players does not affect your life.

Edited by SHOTGUN

@SHOTGUN I don't really enjoy soccer at all, it's pointleess. 22 player on the field and one ball. To play it could be interesting, but to watch..... It just killing me. If any sport i would enjoy to watch, is something what i do enjoy do as well, that is tenis (even if i'm not really good at) ^^

Luckily no soccer player bother me, expect, when the young folk practice for fun. But they don't bother me, long as they wont use my wall as goal ^^

When my pickney said he want to play soccer I said NO, but he and his friend anyway began to attend soccer section after school. And in his first lesson, he was seriously injured, on this his craving for soccer was interrupted.

I would like that soccer where I can shoot dem while they kicking their balls ^_^ oh no, my mental problem awakens, enough about soccer players.

Observe safety measures, do not panic, and I wish you that this problem does not affect you.

What is a "pickney"?

Every sport has it's own danger, injuries will happen. But when so many people chase one ball, that risk goes up higher way too fast :*D

Now the real question, how cruel you would be with them..... Shoot'em with what? 😄

Stay safe, healthy, and try not to lick strangers. ^^

20 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

What is a "pickney"?

kid

21 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

Shoot'em with what?

hard question, wide choice, .50 bmg maybe

29 minutes ago, Fruzsina said:

Stay safe, healthy, and try not to lick strangers. ^^

How is situation with your ifected friend you mention in your first post? Is he ok?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 5:30 PM, Fruzsina said:

@Acalon12 The secound wave is exist (at least the virus hit some countries differently) As for example, i'll post here this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_Hungary

From date 2020 03 04 to 2020 08 29 only 5669 infected, and 614 death occured. The latest data says at 2020 09 24 that 21 200 infected and 709 died

That's rather short time compare to the first wave, yet the secound wave is really here.

But the secound wave, (i give partially true to you) because the virus were already here. The same threat were existed, no question there. But heres some data from about how did hungary fight aganst it

(all date is of course in 2020)

Date             Infected                 dead

03 04           2
04 04           678                       32
05 04           3035                    351
06 04           3954                    539
07 04           4174                    589
08 04           4553                    598

08 27           5379                    614
09 04           7382                    621
09 24           21200                 709

The chart is copiable, but it's really messy (when i tried). With a teal line (only) shows how much people recovered from the virus too.

@SHOTGUN Living close to nature is always good ❤️

What about the players? :*D

Anyways stay safe and healthy ❤️

p.s.: Damn it's really late now ^^ I hope i didn't make too much mistakes ^^

Fair, i was just saying how with the US' weak response to the virus our wave 1 never ended.