Sign in to follow this  
Fruzsina

Corona virus 2nd wave

Hi guys

Hows the situation in your area these days? Have the secound wave started yet?

While We had a really ""pleasant""-ish first wave, the secound one seems like worse. Where i live we have not had any infected, today my neighbour (who i visit daily base) is in quarantine with positive test. I'll worry to have myself tested, but i'll arange it tomorrow.

Wish me luck

I'm not show any symptoms of it, but better safe than sorry, i always say that.

The most stressful two weeks awaits me....

Hope you guys stay healthy, safe, and happy :3

Idk, it's panic here of course as well as world wide, but I don't care about corona, if it must happen then it will happen. Good luck and hope you're ok.

The 2nd wave hit mid- to late last month here, been dying out now already though with I believe it was 6-10 new cases in the last week, only a bit over 8000 in the whole country since corona started, mostly thanks to idiots who decided it'll be a good time to do some travelling with a global pandemic going on.
In my area there's 0 cases so I'm sitting pretty comfortably in here. :3
Hope your test goes well and you'll stay healthy.

I feel eased a little bit, because the tests took only about a few minutes really, and luckily it were negative! And i guess i will have to keep distance with my neighbour a little bit, and all just be fine. ❤️

Thank you guys for the good wishes ❤️

@SHOTGUN A pandemic like this shouldn't be ignored, so keep masks, and distance if you need to be outdoors :3

@RJSArtemis The secound wave blooming from about... September 2-3 or so.
To be honest, i don't think they're all of them idiots. Or at least they don't go out for some Corona trip. Some of them (and i know several) might just work outside of the border. And as the first wave got over, or at least situations were calming down. They went home, it's an other thing that they could carry home the corona too, not only the love for the family. But either way, it's not a smart decision to go away from where we are right now.

Well it's sad to hear that this cursed virus is really everywhere, but i hope things go better once the vaccination will be available. And we can hope that 2021 will be better.

Good to hear you're all right, yes, I'm using mask but idk how useful they're, you always need to touch your face when wearing it, and distance between fiber still super large for small things like this virus, you should use gas mask if you want real protection, but grannies in my town not mentaly ready to see me walking like that xD so I'll continue this fabric mask farce and hope for better days come.

@SHOTGUN Well yes, you need to use your hands before you put it on. And so we need to wash our hands before we do so! If mask need some adjustments, or your face itching. Hand sanitizer is your friend. I always carry a small tube of, if i need to go outside.

Keeping distance is a good thing, but not everyone knows and/or understand/want it/, or simply not possible.
A fabric mask can provide protection too, if it's cover your mouth and nose.

And speaking of real protection... Full hazmat suit :*D
But incase you guys don't have, i guess a simple mask, (medical) rubber gloves, hand sanitizer, keeping distance. These should be good enough. We still have enough weapons to deal with, not to mention stay at home.

@Midori Hoshi ❤️

@Fruzsina
Oh ya in the case of ppl who were already out of country when corona hit and those who have to work out of country I don't entirely blame them, but I know for a fact a lot of them just decided to go on a vacation trip that they did not need to take at a time like this, those people I am calling idiots as they're making things worse for everyone else.

@RJSArtemis There are and there will be ignorants in the world. But i hope they wont let them out for a good while. They need to realise that things are dire world wide, and so they should stay at home with their family instand of taking trips.

@SHOTGUN

To be honest if people are going to not care or take the situation seriously, I wish they'd at least have the balls to not wear the mask at all to show how much of an inconsiderate butt they are, rather than how dumb it is to actually have one, but use it in such a way you might as well not have it like you're trying to make some kind of childish protest.

@SHOTGUN Temperature here also warm, not as warm like over there. And yeah, i see people only cover their chin with it. That is plain ridicolus! They should either wear it properly, or simply don't. If they decide to wear it, but they suffer from the heat, (not only because of it) i suggest they should buy some cold drink, and drink it. Later you can refill it with water, put it in a fridge, and then you have something aganst the heat.

@RJSArtemis With that, there's an issue. They could get infected really really easy, and if they go to shops. They can cough, touch things, sneeze, and the virus is in there.

My solution would be, is punishment.... Punish those who don't wear masks, whom tries to minimalize the pandemic, hosting big festivals without limits. And basically anything that provides the virus to spread faster.

Why should We face higher risks for Their ignorance?

I don't think it's unreasonable for there to be huge punishments for not wearing a mask. Not wearing a mask could very well lead to many people getting sick, possibly dying, and even the survivors could have permanent lung capacity reduction. Throw scumbags like that in jail, since they are obviously a danger to society.

Society is danger to society. One's thinking it's god's punishment because of GAYS, other one's making theories about UFO and secret government developed virus to control planet, another groups talking there's no virus at all, yet another in panic and hate trying to prove something and scared to breath. Can I just quit this planet? 
Maybe its better, less people less panic.

@Midori Hoshi Well don't get me wrong there Midori, i don't meant punishment like, they need to spend their rest of their lives in a dark prison only eating bread and drinking water. Punisments could be lesser things, for say..... If a police officer would see one person whom don't wear mask, let's say..... Warning, if they didn't learn 10 buck, next time 20, then 40... you catch the drift.

Throwing them in a jail also not a good solution, on the long term. Because it will then eventually lead to a container of virus, literally. That could lead to a larger risk, either the workers going home from there, or may as well escape/release from there.

That is why i believe officers should have some right to keep them undercontrol, without broke them of course.

Unfortunatly yes, but truth be told, the best way to fight would be... staying at home. (if it's possible)

But the secound wave is going to be worse, once the flu strikes. We need to stop it as soon as possible. But there's little we can do, mostly to protect ourselves, and our loved ones, and hope for the best.

@SHOTGUN Or what if, we build a rocket ship for these crazy guys, and direct them to the sun. Probably half of them would love that! Unless we can find a planet we can conquest, and there we would not let crazy people in. I wonder if it would mean i could go there.... 😄 Probs i can because i'm just goofy ^^

1 hour ago, Fruzsina said:

Unless we can find a planet we can conquest, and there we would not let crazy people in.

I mean that's been the plan for mars in the future basically, only real issue half of those crazy guys are the ones that are shareholders and funders of that stuff so it'd be a bit impossible to not let them in as they're more in the spot to decide who gets in or not.

Uhhh sorry to tell yall but I feel like this topic shouldn't be clementine server discussion. Don't get me wrong I take this covid-19 very serious.I been avoiding the news and I just keep living my life by moving foward. We going have live with the virus for a long time, might as well sit tight and try your best to stay safe as much as possible.  Im sorry interrupted this discussion. It be better this move in Other > Miscellaneous. Stay safe guys

Edited by Killroy

@Killroy Well i must agreed with you, but i've been a little bit worried when i've made the post. I'd more than possibily took more time to think about where to post, if i wouldn't worried that i could get infected. especially if something like that getting to my attention....

On 9/6/2020 at 7:21 PM, Fruzsina said:

today my neighbour (who i visit daily base) is in quarantine with positive test.

So if someone tell me how to move the topic, or a mod would move it, i wouldn't be aganst it.

@RJSArtemis Well.... they can colonize the sun in small parites, if they invest their money for a real way of escape the planet, even if our location would be say Mars, crazy people still can pick sun, because they deserve to be moooore tanned, right? 😄 

You forgot that there is no sun, planet is flat and only god lives in the heavens, sun is giant lamp made by homosexual sinners from NASA to cover the truth about our divine beginning. And also UFO (that are creatures from hell) wants to move this topic because here the truth was revealed.

Hmmm, you made me think. If Earth is flat, Sun is a lamp, the moon made out of cheese. Dose that mean, Mars made out of a flattened red marshmallow? Well as the Pluto no longer a planet, because of a copyright issue of Disney?

(I know major off topic, but i had to :*D)

I don't mind if it will be moved, the truth written here or elsewhere, is a truth nonetheless.

And speaking of lies, and the virus.....

Today i heard the news, and it really made me upset! Few smartass made a "mixture" and claim that it's vaccination aganst covid. And they would ""gladly"" sell it for 5000 forints (about 17 usd) / shoot.

The media didn't mention what it were made out, but i assume it's plain water and salt. But could be something that would cause addiction, or worse. Glad they stopped them really fast.

Do you guys heard something like that in your country?

Not surprise that criminal asses makes money on this panic. But if this goes, then someone really that stupid to buy unknown mixtures from unknown sources. That I were talking, too many stupid people in panic is weird thing and more dangerous to demself and others than the virus itself. xD

Edited by SHOTGUN

Human stupidity knows no boundry, but come on i wouldn't even buy that the so called "Russian vaccination" is legit. Even if Putin were the "first" who got it, i believe it's a show off from them. It wouldn't be the first time for them.

Because of some medical procedures in childhood, russian people show way more resistance to this virus. But even so, he said that he doing tests every 3 days. And russian medicine is something very random, in some places\subjects strong in other places hopeless. I'll prefer not to be among the first who get the vaccine, because I know how random it could be.

Russian people are resilient, but i meant they wanted to be like "world first" we have it!

Agreed, i would like to see if it's actually work, well as when it will come out, i'm sure many many people would want it asap. A little wait wouldn't hurt, especially if people desperate enough to buy random mixtures, form smartasses.