Kayfabed

Playing Offline now...

I  know you guys are busy as hell working on the server, im just shooting an alert your way
that i am not here to rush anyone into releasing, I was just hoping the server would be up
someday, i found out i can finally play story mode now, do any of you know how I can 
play the game at  1920x1080, i searched high and low on google, a fella created a "
patch for higher resolutions but go everywhere it's whipped clean off the server..... 
i have a massive monitor and some cut scenes would have a vertical  black bar and bottom
along with the 4:3 letter box ugh, i can still play it, it's just i always link all my none steam games
to steam client. and i try and setup the controls in big picture mode, you cannot visually know
whats going on it's hard to explain and it's annoying. I forgot to mention this is for the Vanilla 
PSU, i have the expansion installed but dont want to play it till i beat  the story mode. Any
solutions lads? 

Not sure if it's help, but from others i heard a site called psumods. People who plays the story mode, use that thing. Personally i couldn't made it to work. (but i'm rather silly to fiddle with it) ^^ But you might find solution there.

Well as i'm not sure if the game will have later offline patch as well. Because the launcher they're working on, it seem to have the icon for story mode. I wonder if that would means we will have story mode once the game is out

i think the only way to get a custom resolution for vanilla is through hex editing the exe. there's already custom resolution exes made for aoti/clementine tho. as for the story mode, that's just the og games launcher, there's already an offline patch so clementine has no need to mess with that. as for online story missions from aoti, none were logged so if they ever do get recreated, big emphasis on ever do, it won't be for quite a lil while.

Howdy friends! Appreciate the reply after posting reply I’m going to head over there and check out the PS Mods, think I may have confused myself shooting on

playing the story mode, silly me who has over 5 HDD and several gaming SSD’s  but I uninstalled those other games that are the vanilla version. And left Clementine installed so I don’t have to worry about downloading and reinstalling I try that much as I can my ISP has a monthly limit, so that was a smart move for me and I’m sure others in my shoes would agree. I believe it was on the widescreen gaming site mentioning about  changing the Hex values, that part was super confusing I did something like this with Soldiers of Fortune II Double Helix but has been ages and remembering where to go has faded a bit in my mind.  But I’m extremely happy knowing the community is hard at work bring the emulated server back and will def keep us all busy till clementine re-debuts  Back online 

Hey 

Hello once again Shotty, brother i appreciate your reply I got a little behind a few days ago, i went on and read nodas post i am facing a huge roadblock in front of me.
i have no idea which row line  value i am supposed to edit? I guess i should have mentioned ,i have downloaded a copy of PSU vanilla on  from a site that has archives of
Ancient  abandoned games, because i owned both DVD-ROM physical games at one time, my Phantasy Star Addict Junkie ex-girlfriend lost them after i let her borrow the game(s)
And till this day she stilll owes me those games lol  anyways i applogize if i mentioned once before, because im not a fan of repeating the something over in over, dislike it because
it make  feel like a cult leader, brainwashing my members  but i promise i dont!!! not to worry not involved!!  I'm not into that type of getup it's  Illegal too i think. 😛 I read so fast hopefully i didn't misread 
the post missing important information.  But went over several times and really dont think i skipped over anything. 
Thanks again brother be safe along with my brothers and sisters on here along with friends and family.

Ok, I'll hex edit it for you myself. Put this exe to your PSU Illuminus folder, select highest resolution in options (10-- x7--), run game from this exe. Game should open in 1920x1080 if I did everything right, cant test because my old laptop is 800x600 max. Hope it works if not try other resolution, I edited dem all. Story button in this exe will be gray, because it's hacked no-gg exe, but even its gray its available to click and play story mode. This is for Illuminus, I dont have vanilla installed so can't help with vanilla edit.
PS: upload your vanilla exe and I'll see what can I do

1920x1080Illuminus.exe

Edited by SHOTGUN

You the man brother, i'll try that on the none clementine version of Illuminus, right now i really appreciate your help, i can do that, do you need 
online.exe from vanilla ? again highly appreciated brother man.

online.exe

No, it should be that exe, that running as your task manager process while you playing, the game exe, online is just launcher.

1 hour ago, SHOTGUN said:

No, it should be that exe, that running as your task manager process while you playing, the game exe, online is just launcher.

Ah okay so that's the executable that runs the game seen PSUoffline exe so many times now and simply couldn't think of it. Here you go brother 
the correct executable. Thanks again bro for helping me. and it felt like years going forward. 

PsuOff.exe

Replace your exe with this edited, and run game, if not works try different variants with resolution settings in options and turning on\off windowed mode. If something, you can download backup of your file.

PsuOff.exe

8 hours ago, SHOTGUN said:

Replace your exe with this edited, and run game, if not works try different variants with resolution settings in options and turning on\off windowed mode. If something, you can download backup of your file.

PsuOff.exe 8.14 MB · 2 downloads

Dude i dont even know what to say man, i really appreciate you helping me into the fight trying to get his to work for quite the time now dude!! now i have both PSU games now, now i can play every ps game now! 🙂 Thanks to you buddy! Now all i have to is wait for Clementine, which i am very patient about it's Re-debut, only problem now is i am going to have to sort these in my steam library! THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER MAN!!