Sign in to follow this  
Midori Hoshi

Enemy Drop Chart

Posted (edited)

At present, the same item is dropped on the boss's box to difficulty level C to S. Is this a specification?
I play "The Eastern Peril" but it does not seem to change according to the rank

Edited by suou_t

Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2019 at 8:59 PM, Matt said:

why does S rank drop from C rank magashi

It shouldn't actually drop, I think. You probably have to run that mission on S rank at least for him to drop an S rank item. Hopefully in the future, we can add some lower rank items to the lower level tiers.

*edit* It should drop, but at a lower chance. I updated the drop chart with the correct drop rates.

Edited by Midori Hoshi

1 hour ago, suou_t said:

At present, the same item is dropped on the boss's box to difficulty level C to S. Is this a specification?
I play "The Eastern Peril" but it does not seem to change according to the rank

Boxes are using some kind of temporary offline data.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you for your answer ^_^
Getting Me / Quick in the drop seems to be a long way ahead

8 hours ago, JCGamer said:

@Midori Hoshi why is there a  Alfort Tylor on the server ? if I remember right he only apear in the G.A.M mission and online story mode  in the jp server so where can I find him and what the name of mission ?

There are no missions with Alfort Tylor right now.

Wow, awesome drop chart info. Without checking back and forth - is this similar/identical to vanilla PSU? Will PSUpedia site still be useful for cross checking info.

18 hours ago, Tes said:

Wow, awesome drop chart info. Without checking back and forth - is this similar/identical to vanilla PSU? Will PSUpedia site still be useful for cross checking info.

Probably not. You should just stick to the Clementine drop chart when checking what item drops where.

On 4/24/2019 at 10:08 PM, Midori Hoshi said:

Hey Midori idk if this is possible with people being busy and all, Is there any way we could make this so that drops that aren't currently available grey'd out (or some other color) would do it myself but I'm sick and dealing with kidney stones and can't be bothered atm, no problem if its not possible thanks ^^

14 hours ago, XxXTHEBUTCHERXx said:

Hey Midori idk if this is possible with people being busy and all, Is there any way we could make this so that drops that aren't currently available grey'd out (or some other color) would do it myself but I'm sick and dealing with kidney stones and can't be bothered atm, no problem if its not possible thanks ^^

If someone wants to do this, they are welcome to. If they make a copy of the online spreadsheet, I think they would be able to edit it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, XxXTHEBUTCHERXx said:

This would be sweet......and kidney stones suck ass, worst pain I ever experienced when I had mine. One tiny little stone caused me so much pain 🤬

Edited by TurtleHermit0
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/14/2019 at 4:41 PM, XxXTHEBUTCHERXx said:

I made a copy of the spreadsheet and have started marking unavailable items in red.

Anything that doesn't appear in a mission at a particular level should be marked.  There may be some inaccuracies due to event missions or missing S3 difficulties, but it should be fairly accurate.

• Thumbs Up 2

Initially the drop rates looked hideous. But then I remembered that on PSOBB 1/100+ wasn't that uncommon for a weapon, but those were for rare drops and the enemies could still drop virtually any other base weapon. In a way I like how drops are a lot less scarce on PSU. Once synthing is added I imagine drop rates will go up as enemies will start dropping more parts and also boards. 

shagreese dropping twin handguns instead of rifles  Received twin autogun for example.

22 hours ago, Moorea said:

shagreese dropping twin handguns instead of rifles  Received twin autogun for example.

We have area drops now, so that means any enemy in a low level Relics area can drop Twin Autogun, including Shagreece in Crimson Beast.