Sam

PSU: Clementine mod (Guardians Colony Skybox, 4th floor, and Moatoob re-texture)

Posted (edited)

I did have this up on the old forums but obviously it got wiped, so I'll post it here too.

This is a mod I made that replaces some textures in the game to look cleaner. I also retextured Moatoob to make it into a snow-focused lobby. Only the main city though, not any other lobbies.

Download: https://goo.gl/Lpqk8w

(Couldn't get spoiler tags to work because I'm a retard, so apologies for the wall of screenshots)

Screenshots:
Guardians Colony 4th floor:
JlHAHSe.pngS8qFYO4.png

Guardians Colony skybox:
oGIk71V.png

Moatoob's snow retexture:
sBmdMi2.png
BYnxt28.png

If you want a video of what it looks like, here:

There was a report of a bug involving the Moatoob files, so i am quoting what they said here for visibility:

6 hours ago, Caboose said:

Don't use the moatoob one on certain seasons, I don't recall which seasons, on the old server that recently went down on some seasons you would spawn in the middle of moatoob, I did test this on and off with the season it occurred on, just don't remember which one. I think it was valentines day or Christmas.

Edited by Sam

Posted (edited)

tfw i literally made sure to look for a mod category and didn't see one, then made the post and ended up with it being moved into the psu mods category.

I'm fucking blind lmaoo

Edited by Sam

How did you make these? Would like to have a tutorial so that hopefully more people will make better textures for people to use.

Don't use the moatoob one on certain seasons, I don't recall which seasons, on the old server that recently went down on some seasons you would spawn in the middle of moatoob, I did test this on and off with the season it occurred on, just don't remember which one. I think it was valentines day or Christmas.

On 4/26/2019 at 9:07 PM, LeoKira997 said:

How did you make these? Would like to have a tutorial so that hopefully more people will make better textures for people to use.

A tut most likely won't come out just because theres alot more that can be done besides textures in these files. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Caboose said:

Honestly, I've been using these edits for years (years before i released them initially) and never had any issues personally, on all lobby types. But i will quote what you've said in the master post just in case I am wrong. Thank you for mentioning it.

EDIT: Added to main post

Edited by Sam

how do i open the files and put them in clem also how do i change music this change would be a blessing thanks.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hazyzerk said:

how do i open the files and put them in clem also how do i change music this change would be a blessing thanks.

Use 7zip or winrar to extract the archived packages. The files from the archive you put in your PSU Clem folder inside DATA.

to change lobbies music: 

Edited by Caboose